What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

Mailed some manabush to a fellow ape today to share the love and chatting to the post twat he tells me they have had a new directive this week not to allow any E juice containing nic to be posted. That's a clutterfuck.
I usually tell them it's a male sex toy

just to double check. are the 2 on the left custard or other flavors.
milkman, jam roly poly and both milkshakes are all clear after 3 and 5 weeks and thats as far as i know is normal as ive had most of these flavors from elsewhere and they are all clear as well.

its been bloody hard work trying to be a middle man. if it wasnt for the custard being so good i would of done a review and that would have been it but i thought the custard had a potential for being one of the greats out there and really wanted it to work for him so plenty of people gave him feedback and he has changed quite a bit but ive told him umpteen times that he MUST have the nic on the bottles even for the short time in felt tip pen. i did get 1 order that was perfect. new labels, child safety caps, nic strength stickers and then next order no nic stickers.
i will try and have a long chat with him tonight.
Sorry for your nightmare mate. When it comes to custard they are excellent and well worth championing but all you do seems to,fall on deaf ears. It shouldn't be down to you but if they don't slow down and sort themselves out I can see an ape boycott coming and that will cost them.
Give em one last go and step away mate you've gone above and beyond to help them.

Tried campfire custard and raspberry ripple today, have been steeping for a week and have coloured up pretty well, used on dual fused claptons at 99w and the custard is really good, still needs another week though and the raspberry ripple which I was apprehensive of trying due to other people saying it was a bit naff is also pretty good still also needs about another week but the flavour is there, a bit muted but I'm hoping that will change in the course of the next week

Honeycomb ice cream tastes and smells of plastic gone off feet

Phew!! I'm glad it's not just me, I thought I would try a little when it arrived....but it's back in the cupboard, along with the CC and Cherry Yoghurt......

Can anyone give me thoughts on their blue slush. I know it says blueberry and raspberry, it doesn't have menthol in it as well? as I cant stand the stuff. Thinking of trying a 50ml bottle. Does it taste of fresh berries or candy type stuff?

Cheers

Just emptied a bottle of glazed dount and strawberry milkshake down the sink couldnt vape the stuff, was fucking grim

Can anyone give me thoughts on their blue slush. I know it says blueberry and raspberry, it doesn't have menthol in it as well? as I cant stand the stuff. Thinking of trying a 50ml bottle. Does it taste of fresh berries or candy type stuff?

Cheers
Its definitely more of a candy blueberry slushy flavour - think along the lines of the 'slush puppies' blue raspberry flavour - i found it very nice at first but after a few weeks the flavour has actually muted and lowered in quality becoming a bit chemically - but that may just be for me.

Back
Top Bottom