What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

I havn't gone through the whole thread, but can anyone spot the mistake on their site??
isn't 12% (as described) 120mg ?

Any comments on the Blue Slush? Also do you steep with the bottle sealed or open?
Cheers

Any comments on the Blue Slush? Also do you steep with the bottle sealed or open?
Cheers
@nasty1 hi and welcome I steeped mine for about a week some say two week. just take lid of and squeeze to get the air out. Top back on and shake a few times and then put in a draw or dark cupboard repeat every couple of days the longer it is steeped the better it will get

anyone vaping the Rhubarb Custard yet?

if you are, do you get more rhubarb than custard taste, i can really taste the rhubarb but not so much the custard, but i would prefer it the other way around
From my experiences buy another one it will probably be the other way round.

From my experiences buy another one it will probably be the other way round.
I got 2 thats 2weeks old in the original bottle delivered at the same time and 1 is still clear but the one and the one i got today in the new bottle is a nice light orange..... i can only assume that the one thats still clear has no nic in it. Still love the custard despite all the inconsistencies.

I got 2 thats 2weeks old in the original bottle delivered at the same time and 1 is still clear but the one and the one i got today in the new bottle is a nice light orange..... i can only assume that the one thats still clear has no nic in it. Still love the custard despite all the inconsistencies.
True. It's a Damn good juice. I'm sure Q.c will get better in time.

Are they both the same flavor and same nic strength.
I will be having serious words tonight

Are they both the same flavor and same nic strength.
I will be having serious words tonight
I've got a few that have been steeping for a month or two, mrdj ones light pink ones vivid orange. Both,same order both same nic apparently. Wouldn't know as no label. But I am sure they will both taste great.

Back
Top Bottom