What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

Anyone got the nic content on their bottles yet? I picked some up yesterday and still no nic content. No biggy I guess, but I would like it on the bottle.

Nope! none on mine either. Its no biggy to me as I stick to 3mg all of the time but I agree it should be on the bottle.

Is this "old stock" or "new old stock" that was gonna have the nic content on? Ffs

Is this "old stock" or "new old stock" that was gonna have the nic content on? Ffs
Yep massive peev. Five orders not a nic label between them. And I am highly suspicious of the colour one campfire has turned for 3mg. Either way there,is a inconsistency some where.

anyone vaping the Rhubarb Custard yet?

if you are, do you get more rhubarb than custard taste, i can really taste the rhubarb but not so much the custard, but i would prefer it the other way around

anyone vaping the Rhubarb Custard yet?

if you are, do you get more rhubarb than custard taste, i can really taste the rhubarb but not so much the custard, but i would prefer it the other way around
If its anything like the campfire custard it will need at least 1-2 weeks steep for the custard to really mature and come through which is really nice in the campfire i have not tried the rhubarb so do not know for sure but i would assume its the same deal, put it in a dark cupboard and forget about it for a week and try a bit then and so on.

If its anything like the campfire custard it will need at least 1-2 weeks steep for the custard to really mature and come through which is really nice in the campfire i have not tried the rhubarb so do not know for sure but i would assume its the same deal, put it in a dark cupboard and forget about it for a week and try a bit then and so on.

it has been steeped for a over a week so far, got it on the 29th April, more steeping then, i really hope the custard comes out

Got my order of Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Ripple and Campfire Custard. Straight out the bottle the blueberry and raspberry taste like soap so off for a steep they go.

Back
Top Bottom