What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

Hi, does anyone know if they can custom your vg/pg when you order? I know it says options are available so wondered if anyone had say a 60/40 or 50/50 mix. Reason I ask is I have been getting very wheezy which I think is caused by the high vg I have been using ie- 80vg, so thought of cutting the vg level down a bit and see if things improve.

Thanks

1462894681923.jpg

The 2 on the left are 3 weeks old the orange one is 1-2weeks old and the far right came today. Stil no nic on the bottle but i got some dripper caps for the 150ml this time. Honeycomb ice cream tastes and smells of plastic gone off feet so thats definitely going the cupboard raspberry ripple has no flavour yet either blush slush is ok. Oh and the 2 on the left have been steeped in hot water 2-3 times and still no colour change which is why i believe there is no nic.

View attachment 89986
The 2 on the left are 3 weeks old the orange one is 1-2weeks old and the far right came today. Stil no nic on the bottle but i got some dripper caps for the 150ml this time. Honeycomb ice cream tastes and smells of plastic gone off feet so thats definitely going the cupboard raspberry ripple has no flavour yet either blush slush is ok. Oh and the 2 on the left have been steeped in hot water 2-3 times and still no colour change which is why i believe there is no nic.
I am so glad I've not ordered any more if this is the inconsistency of the product! - It's vendors like this that are going to cause the biggest issues with arguing against the TPD unfortunately (not that there is much room to argue anymore of course):diy:

I really want to back these guys cos when they,get it right it's fantastic. But as we can see by the length of the thread and the amount of help Mrdj has given. They have already had a lot of time to get it right.
I am,sure they are swamped with orders but like Welsh,dragoness, diva, puffin clouds and,of pfvapes have all done ,their comes a time to shut down for a week,and get your,shit together.,your sales will benefit in the long run and,customer safety.must come,first.

View attachment 89986

just to double check. are the 2 on the left custard or other flavors.
milkman, jam roly poly and both milkshakes are all clear after 3 and 5 weeks and thats as far as i know is normal as ive had most of these flavors from elsewhere and they are all clear as well.

I really want to back these guys cos when they,get it right it's fantastic. But as we can see by the length of the thread and the amount of help Mrdj has given. They have already had a lot of time to get it right.
I am,sure they are swamped with orders but like Welsh,dragoness, diva, puffin clouds and,of pfvapes have all done ,their comes a time to shut down for a week,and get your,shit together.,your sales will benefit in the long run and,customer safety.must come,first.

its been bloody hard work trying to be a middle man. if it wasnt for the custard being so good i would of done a review and that would have been it but i thought the custard had a potential for being one of the greats out there and really wanted it to work for him so plenty of people gave him feedback and he has changed quite a bit but ive told him umpteen times that he MUST have the nic on the bottles even for the short time in felt tip pen. i did get 1 order that was perfect. new labels, child safety caps, nic strength stickers and then next order no nic stickers.
i will try and have a long chat with him tonight.

Couldn't agree more i want these guys to get it right and stay because this custard is the TITS imo, the flavour is spot on nice and creamy its just they need to sort these little things out, unfortunately all these little things are building up i really hope they get this sorted then the whole company will be all round fantastic, like you say @eyeball kid if they shut down for a week and get organised it will benefit them sooooo much in the long run, something as simple as BATCH NOs and Nic content seems to be over looked for the sake of a quick buck, its not like they haven't had time to get sorted.

just to double check. are the 2 on the left custard or other flavors.
milkman, jam roly poly and both milkshakes are all clear after 3 and 5 weeks and thats as far as i know is normal as ive had most of these flavors from elsewhere and they are all clear as well.

its been bloody hard work trying to be a middle man. if it wasnt for the custard being so good i would of done a review and that would have been it but i thought the custard had a potential for being one of the greats out there and really wanted it to work for him so plenty of people gave him feedback and he has changed quite a bit but ive told him umpteen times that he MUST have the nic on the bottles even for the short time in felt tip pen. i did get 1 order that was perfect. new labels, child safety caps, nic strength stickers and then next order no nic stickers.
i will try and have a long chat with him tonight.
Yes mate all campfire custard. I think you definitely gone above and beyond mate, im happy to help in anyway shape or form as i really really really really think this custard has potential to be up there with all these other "premium juices" and ive gone through a good few hundred mls myself. I would've questioned the clear ones earlier but with no batch numbers or nic strength it is more than likely i got zero nic. @MrDJ thanks for being middle man your a top Geezer would defo buy you a pint and again if theres anything i can help you with just pm me. [emoji2]

^^^^

And this is why we need regulating....

The TPD is going to severely fuck up juice vendors to absolute fuck.....and if I'm being honest, vendors like this really haven't helped our cause.....

The TPD really could have been a good thing for juice vendors, proper regulation for those who do it properly......and the fact that this joker has continued to send juice out without at least the correct labelling and child proof caps on? Is it really that difficult?

Totally couldn't agree more - the lack of interaction or response from Jordan on here was always a concern (surely this is a great source of custom as well as his Facebook crowd that he seems to interact with much more regularly (but surprisingly don't seem to have the same issues about the quality)

^^^^

And this is why we need regulating....

The TPD is going to severely fuck up juice vendors to absolute fuck.....and if I'm being honest, vendors like this really haven't helped our cause.....

The TPD really could have been a good thing for juice vendors, proper regulation for those who do it properly......and the fact that this joker has continued to send juice out without at least the correct labelling and child proof caps on? Is it really that difficult?
Mailed some manabush to a fellow ape today to share the love and chatting to the post twat he tells me they have had a new directive this week not to allow any E juice containing nic to be posted. That's a clutterfuck.

Back
Top Bottom