What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

did you click on apply coupon then enter the code in the box and then click on apply as just tried again and its still working.

I think you have to "view cart" before proceeding to checkout to put the code in.

@MrDJ @geordie so this may have been my fault I put it in notes to seller and when paying on pp put a note to seller didn't know I had to put in coupon spot .well you live had learn and the juice his cheap in price to begin with the so can't complain.

Last edited:
Anyone got the nic content on their bottles yet? I picked some up yesterday and still no nic content. No biggy I guess, but I would like it on the bottle.

Anyone got the nic content on their bottles yet? I picked some up yesterday and still no nic content. No biggy I guess, but I would like it on the bottle.
Nope! none on mine either. Its no biggy to me as I stick to 3mg all of the time but I agree it should be on the bottle.

@MrDJ @geordie so this may have been my fault I put it in notes to seller and when paying on pp put a note to seller didn't know I had to put in coupon spot .well you live had learn and the juice his cheap in price to begin with the so can't complain.

Yeah it has to go in the "apply coupon " window before proceeding to checkout. They may be nice ad honor it since you put it in a note.

Back
Top Bottom