What's new

Dripdrop vs primevapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fancy label and an expensive price tag doesn't make the liquid any different.

We may be cheap but that has always been our ethos.
To provide vapers with choice at an affordable price. 4 years into this and that hasn't changed. We work 7 days a week to bring value to thousands around the UK.

The labels are designed by us and printed by us to keep costs down.
Just because the price is low doesn't mean the juice is wimpy. It means we care about the industry.

Just because you have an ISO7 clean room, use TPD compliant flavourings and offer juice cheap doesn’t make it any less wimpy burger like or am I missing something?

That’s like me buying top of the range plumbing equipment, offering my plumbing services to people for £5 an hour and expecting for them to be happy when they’re house is underwater when in reality I’m a shit plumber?

Actually, its not like that at all, and it does seem quite rude and unnecessary to compare what Sam said to a shit plumber, when DripDrop juice is most definitely not shit.

DripDrop flavours can be quite complex, and they do taste pretty much exactly as they are described.

Forget all this Wimpy vs fine dining nonsense, which is also a bit of an insult.

Instead, try comparing Prosecco and Champagne, for instance. For sure, there is a difference in taste of the final product, and there are some people who would always go for Champagne over Prosecco, whilst others are happy to drink Prosecco, but just because one costs three times as much as the other does not mean it is three times as good.

A fancy label and an expensive price tag doesn't make the liquid any different.

It doesn’t, of course. But I don’t think that’s the criteria that people are basing comparisons on, to be fair again. I’ve not tried your liquid, and also haven’t made any comparison. But I think all or most of those that have have been quite fair.

We may be cheap but that has always been our ethos.
To provide vapers with choice at an affordable price. 4 years into this and that hasn't changed. We work 7 days a week to bring value to thousands around the UK.

The labels are designed by us and printed by us to keep costs down.
Just because the price is low doesn't mean the juice is wimpy. It means we care about the industry.

I don’t think it’s the price, or at least only the price, that led to that comparison. Again I’ve not tried your liquid but the person who made the comparison posted a review of some of your liquid on here once, and as I recall said he didn’t like it. His comparison is his opinion, which he’s entitled to.

As far as printing the labels yourself, personally I find them (and some of the names) problematic - and not really in keeping with this idea that you care about the vape industry - which is one of the reasons I wouldn’t consider buying them. But I digress, I don’t want to drag this terrible thread off on another tangent altogether.

Problematic? I'd rather vape a liquid I know what it contains by the label . Calling it 'DeliciousKisses' makes me wonder what the hell I'm vaping on.
Plain, simple to read and with the flavour it is ticks most people's boxes that we speak to.
The review you speak of wasn't quite correct. That person has since apologised so don't believe all you read. There are hundreds of positive reviews but you seem to of side stepped those?

It doesn’t, of course. But I don’t think that’s the criteria that people are basing comparisons on, to be fair again. I’ve not tried your liquid, and also haven’t made any comparison. But I think all or most of those that have have been quite fair.

I don’t think it’s the price, or at least only the price, that led to that comparison. Again I’ve not tried your liquid but the person who made the comparison posted a review of some of your liquid on here once, and as I recall said he didn’t like it. His comparison is his opinion, which he’s entitled to.

As far as printing the labels yourself, personally I find them (and some of the names) problematic - and not really in keeping with this idea that you care about the vape industry - which is one of the reasons I wouldn’t consider buying them. But I digress, I don’t want to drag this terrible thread off on another tangent altogether.

A fancy label and an expensive price tag doesn't make the liquid any different

You are correct there, that's where the blenders skill and knowledge of flavour profiles comes into play....think whisky... easy to make, but a good master mixer/blender spends years perfecting their craft to create a taste unique to their brand and folks will pay for a good malt...they will also, myself included buy Aldi or Lidl spirits now and again, nowt up with them...but the difference in taste/flavour is present in some...not all, but some.

Problematic? I'd rather vape a liquid I know what it contains by the label . Calling it 'DeliciousKisses' makes me wonder what the hell I'm vaping on.

If you want me to be specific, the problem is “squishies” “stikkles” “ribina”, making the bottles look like they contain sweets, stealing images for the labels from the copyright holders of the names you have appropriated. However you justify it, that kind of shit is not in the interests of the vape industry.

Plain, simple to read and with the flavour it is ticks most people's boxes that we speak to.
The review you speak of wasn't quite correct. That person has since apologised so don't believe all you read. There are hundreds of positive reviews but you seem to of side stepped those?

I’ve not side stepped anything. I have no interest in trying your liquids. I said earlier in the thread I would recommend prime vapes as the feedback they get and flavours they produce appeal to me. I tried some today in fact, and have found my assumption was correct.

I am simply pointing out to you that the person who made the comparison has stated in the past that he’s not a fan of your eliquid. He might have apologised for saying that, I have no idea, and neither would I speculate on why he would have done that. Maybe he can discuss that himself, as the details of your relationship with this person are none of my concern.

Actually, its not like that at all, and it does seem quite rude and unnecessary to compare what Sam said to a shit plumber, when DripDrop juice is most definitely not shit.

DripDrop flavours can be quite complex, and they do taste pretty much exactly as they are described.

Forget all this Wimpy vs fine dining nonsense, which is also a bit of an insult.

Instead, try comparing Prosecco and Champagne, for instance. For sure, there is a difference in taste of the final product, and there are some people who would always go for Champagne over Prosecco, whilst others are happy to drink Prosecco, but just because one costs three times as much as the other does not mean it is three times as good.
You see, you’ve fallen into the same trap right there....saying that’s sam’s comparison isn’t valid then offering your own?

Why is yours more valid then Sams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom