What's new

Dripdrop vs primevapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the point I'm making. We have spent years mastering our craft. Back before TPD we was one of the leading websites.
Ignore our TPD range as that was thrown together in panic. We didn't want to go down the shortfill route and held back for nearly 2 years on doing it.
But as soon as we did, we nailed every juice on the site to the nearest flavour to whatever was on the label.
It's what is on the inside that counts. Not the packaging.
You are correct there, that's where the blenders skill and knowledge of flavour profiles comes into play....think whisky... easy to make, but a good master mixer/blender spends years perfecting their craft to create a taste unique to their brand and folks will pay for a good malt...they will also, myself included buy Aldi or Lidl spirits now and again, nowt up with them...but the difference in taste/flavour is present in some...not all, but some.

97f.jpg

If you want me to be specific, the problem is “squishies” “stikkles” “ribina”, making the bottles look like they contain sweets, stealing images for the labels from the copyright holders of the names you have appropriated. However you justify it, that kind of shit is not in the interests of the vape industry.

I’ve not side stepped anything. I have no interest in trying your liquids. I said earlier in the thread I would recommend prime vapes as the feedback they get and flavours they produce appeal to me. I tried some today in fact, and have found my assumption was correct.

I am simply pointing out to you that the person who made the comparison has stated in the past that he’s not a fan of your eliquid. He might have apologised for saying that, I have no idea, and neither would I speculate on why he would have done that. Maybe he can discuss that himself, as the details of your relationship with this person are none of my concern.
To be fair to Sam at drip drop, I (we) felt that the argument was becoming pointless and more then a little bit personal when it fact it was just a matter of opinion, while we both had a different opinion that was no reason to have a massive fall out over my perception of her juice.

To be honest, I think that the OP was either nieve, ignorant or just plain stupid to post this up in the first place because it really serves no purpose apart from a load of shit being thrown around, which does no one any favours. No one ever comes out smelling of roses.

Sam is naturally going to be defensive of her product and her brand, fuck me, I would be a proper vicious cunt if I had my own juice company and someone dared say my juice was shit. I would be travelling the country punching people in the fucking throat if they dared slag my juice off.

This thread needs to be dropped and forgotten because all we’re gonna do is end up calling each other cunts, which is fine, but if you want to get wound up about something, go onto the streets of Manchester and see the amount of people sleeping rough with no future because of this government. That’s a subject that is worth getting angry about....not fucking juice you cunts.

Jesus has spoken

To be fair to Sam at drip drop, I (we) felt that the argument was becoming pointless and more then a little bit personal when it fact it was just a matter of opinion, while we both had a different opinion that was no reason to have a massive fall out over my perception of her juice.

To be honest, I think that the OP was either nieve, ignorant or just plain stupid to post this up in the first place because it really serves no purpose apart from a load of shit being thrown around, which does no one any favours. No one ever comes out smelling of roses.

Sam is naturally going to be defensive of her product and her brand, fuck me, I would be a proper vicious cunt if I had my own juice company and someone dared say my juice was shit. I would be travelling the country punching people in the fucking throat if they dared slag my juice off.

This thread needs to be dropped and forgotten because all we’re gonna do is end up calling each other cunts, which is fine, but if you want to get wound up about something, go onto the streets of Manchester and see the amount of people sleeping rough with no future because of this government. That’s a subject that is worth getting angry about....not fucking juice you cunts.

Jesus has spoken
And this isn’t aimed at you @zouzounaki ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom