What's new

Dripdrop vs primevapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the point I'm making. We have spent years mastering our craft. Back before TPD we was one of the leading websites.
Ignore our TPD range as that was thrown together in panic. We didn't want to go down the shortfill route and held back for nearly 2 years on doing it.
But as soon as we did, we nailed every juice on the site to the nearest flavour to whatever was on the label.
It's what is on the inside that counts. Not the packaging.

Sam I don't doubt it....I think all folks agree with you, your juice is good, it's good.....it does not blow me away as outstanding, but its good and at a fair price.
I think you are in a Drip Drop bubble, you create, manufacture and sell your liquid in your shops to your customers, who like it...great.
You seem to have trouble accepting the fact that outside that world, other eliquids may taste better to some consumers than yours. regardless of the fancy bottles and labels.
It's all subjective after all.....step out of the bubble n see world...so to speak.

Just my thoughts. I’ve tried some of @DripDrop Vapour Samantha 10ml range and I really enjoyed them for the most part. Probably 2 out of the 8 I didn’t so much, but that’s not to say they’re not good. There is a place for everybody I think within this industry. I think this whole price thing is a load of bollocks to be honest too.I’ve tried expensive juice which I thought was crap,, also cheap juice that was good. People will always have a budget to spend generally. As long as we stay of the fags right !!!!!!!!
I’m actually vaping on Heizen from LiQuid which I prefer to the VV one. For a quarter of the price.

The single biggest word I see the MOST since I’ve been on this forum is SUBJECTIVE. That’s exactly what it is. I’ll give you an example from me.... I bought some of @vapepotions new 100ml Donut range in the BF sales,, both are now selling at £6.75 for 100ml....... Yes £6.75., but I think they are absolutely bloody lovely and I remember quite a few folk on here raving about them too.
Does this mean they are of inferior quality/taste compared to a £10/15 bottle. I doubt it very much.
Folk will always have their tried and trusted what they use all the time, nothing wrong with that. Then there’ll be folk who like to try from a variety of places and make their own mind up. Nothing wrong with that either. I’ve lost count of the amount of money I’ve wasted on juice since I started vaping 9months ago. Thinking because of the price and the fancy labelling that it was premium and therefore tasted better. Oh how wrong could I have been. It is only now, through being on this forum and getting aflavour profiles that I like, that I’m starting to whittle it down to a handful of vendors that I tend to buy from on a regular basis now.

Anyways, just my Subjective opinion and we all know opinions are like ass-holes.

Lee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom