What's new

Dripper help

frasco

Postman
Was looking for some recommendations on a new dripper.

I currently have a tobh, quasar and Igo-L. With the Tobh being the most commonly used.

I'm currently running the tobh at 0.3ohms on a Sigelei 100w so will be looking to put a similar build in to the new one.

Flavour is my priority so was looking to see what people thought?

The big dripper is definatley on my list for next to buy but im open to other suggestions too.

I currently have a tobh, quasar and Igo-L. With the Tobh being the most commonly used.

I'm currently running the tobh at 0.3ohms on a Sigelei 100w so will be looking to put a similar build in to the new one.

The big dripper is definatley on my list for next to buy but im open to other suggestions too.

You could go for the doge rda, top cap parts r interchangeable with the tobh I believe.

I would recommend the veritas. Flavour is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Thanks for all the suggestions, I think i've now narrowed it down to either the plume veil or the magma after much reading. Is the magma better for flavour would you say?

Thanks for all the suggestions, I think i've now narrowed it down to either the plume veil or the magma after much reading. Is the magma better for flavour would you say?

I have both the magma and plume, imo the Magma is marginally better than the Plume Veil for flavour, poor for clouds but better for flavour

I have both the magma and plume, imo the Magma is marginally better than the Plume Veil for flavour, poor for clouds but better for flavour

Ah right I see, so would we be right in saying as an all rounder the plume veil may be a good option? I do like the clouds my Tobh chucks out and might see the Magma as a downgrade if the vape isn't as thick as the Tobh

Ah right I see, so would we be right in saying as an all rounder the plume veil may be a good option? I do like the clouds my Tobh chucks out and might see the Magma as a downgrade if the vape isn't as thick as the Tobh

If you don't mind IMO sacrificing a little flavour vs the magma then the Plume again imo is a sure fired winner

Back
Top Bottom