What's new

Dripper help

Was looking for some recommendations on a new dripper.

I currently have a tobh, quasar and Igo-L. With the Tobh being the most commonly used.

I'm currently running the tobh at 0.3ohms on a Sigelei 100w so will be looking to put a similar build in to the new one.

Flavour is my priority so was looking to see what people thought?

The big dripper is definatley on my list for next to buy but im open to other suggestions too.

Right mate. If you want flavour or clouds, etc, then it all depends on your coil build, wicking material and air flow. I know folk on here recommend certain drippers etc, but it is all subjective. Each to their own. I have certain drippers that don't meet my needs. Again, each to their own. Just because someone likes a certain dripper, you might not like it because of your needs.

My personal choices are. The Mephisto, the dark horse, the mutation x, the zenith and the plume veil. But that's just me. Etc.

Just got a plume from 3dj

And yeah, for flavour, it rocks.
Obv any rda will be hindered by the build. But, as a base to work with, the plume is awesome

Just got a plume from 3dj

And yeah, for flavour, it rocks.
Obv any rda will be hindered by the build. But, as a base to work with, the plume is awesome

I can't believe you got it today. The post office must be pulling their socks up, lol.

I can't believe you got it today. The post office must be pulling their socks up, lol.

You must've scared the Crap outta them, don't usually get any post till half 1... it came at half 10... :O

You must've scared the Crap outta them, don't usually get any post till half 1... it came at half 10... :O

I am quite scary, lol.

What does my head in about the plume, is having to line the neg post air holes up and adjusting the top cap thingy. But once it's set up right, it's a good vape.

I am quite scary, lol.

What does my head in about the plume, is having to line the neg post air holes up and adjusting the top cap thingy. But once it's set up right, it's a good vape.

Funnily enough, I love that!
As I know that if the negative airflow is central, as is my main airflow :P

Back
Top Bottom