What's new

DRIPWORX® - Valentine's flash sale 24 hours only 20% off!

Lee

Vendor
Valantines Flash sale for 24 hours! 20% off orders over £30

Standard range
White label range
95% VG competition range

Perfect chance to stock up :)

www.dripworx.co.uk

Code - ILOVELEE :D

No idea how long the stock will last......

Choooo chooooo

Whoops. Realised I should really have ordered something sweet for the Mrs as well.. @puffinclouds .. please bundle the two orders together to save yourself some postage.

Whoops. Realised I should really have ordered something sweet for the Mrs as well.. @puffinclouds .. please bundle the two orders together to save yourself some postage.
No worries buddy, I'll get that all sent together :) you realise you ordered the same flavour in 2 strength's? One for your other half and one for yourself is it? :)

No worries buddy, I'll get that all sent together :) you realise you ordered the same flavour in 2 strength's? One for your other half and one for yourself is it? :)
Thanks. Yep she's on 0.6 in super-ohm mouth-to-lung tanks and I'm on 0.3 in very sub-ohm direct-to-lung drippers.

We're a mixed marriage.

Thanks. Yep she's on 0.6 in super-ohm mtl tanks and I'm on 0.3 in very sub-ohm dtl drippers. We're a mixed marriage.
Ah, no worries. Thought I'd better check, often people order the wrong strength and then email me moaning about it. Mentioning no names... @pixelhazard ;)

Ah, no worries. Thought I'd better check, often people order the wrong strength and then email me moaning about it. Mentioning no names... @pixelhazard ;)

No worries, nice to see you care enough to check. I did add everything at zero-nic first time round but spotted my mistake.

Back
Top Bottom