What's new

DRIPWORX BIRTHDAY BLOWOUT, OO ER

WaitFor1t88

Veteran
Dripworx Big Birthday Blowout!
Hey guys!

Lets cut to the chase here, its chief minions birthday tomorrow! Heres 20% off all trade orders to celebrate! With your savings, We suggest you have a beer or ten!

Use code : BIRTHDAYBOY at checkout for a whopping 20% off trade orders.

minimum order value £30.00

expires midnight sunday 3rd July 2016.

strictly whilst stocks last, getting in early on the Twisty in particular is advised!

Blackout - Twisty - £12.49

Twisty now back in stock! mega mega mega popular, dont miss out on this batch!

Blackout - World Famous Banana Shake - £12.49

Last of the popular banana shake now in stock, a word of warning we are low on 3mg stock.

SMUTons - By Daniel Armstrong - £6.99

Still a few sets of SMUTons left guys, the feedback from these have been incredible....with 20% off these are a steal!
(FROM THE NEWSLETTER)

Dripworx Big Birthday Blowout!
Hey guys!

Lets cut to the chase here, its chief minions birthday tomorrow! Heres 20% off all trade orders to celebrate! With your savings, We suggest you have a beer or ten!

Use code : BIRTHDAYBOY at checkout for a whopping 20% off trade orders.

minimum order value £30.00

expires midnight sunday 3rd July 2016.

strictly whilst stocks last, getting in early on the Twisty in particular is advised!

Blackout - Twisty - £12.49

Twisty now back in stock! mega mega mega popular, dont miss out on this batch!

Blackout - World Famous Banana Shake - £12.49

Last of the popular banana shake now in stock, a word of warning we are low on 3mg stock.

SMUTons - By Daniel Armstrong - £6.99

Still a few sets of SMUTons left guys, the feedback from these have been incredible....with 20% off these are a steal!
(FROM THE NEWSLETTER)

Thanks for sharing mate [emoji16][emoji108]

Yeah mate, beautiful with a lump of ice [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] this won't last long lol! It's living on my desk for them late night tings ;)

nice, glad your liking it, I find it goes down rather too easily ;) and smoother than JD imo

nice, glad your liking it, I find it goes down rather too easily ;) and smoother than JD imo

Yeah it does mate, I fell asleep on my keyboard last night lol the wife came and woke me up calling me names [emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

haha, the gift that keeps giving;), lucky you aint got to mix anything today then

Your the man to ask for this, you are the top "product hunter" I can't find any anywhere :(

Kanger tech "CLRBA" not to be confused with the "rba" hook me up ;)

Back
Top Bottom