What's new

No bullshit, massive Dripworx blowout

I will look foward to a box with half chewed mankey sweets in then [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

If it comes on Tuesday it will be the mother inlaw signing for it :eek:

I'm only kidding you had a lucky escape lol, I do have a selection of stickers on my desk though. Including, but not limited to "caution, contains glass anal beads. Handle with care"

Maybe it's time we selected a few parcels at random again [emoji23][emoji23]

Used to do this weekly until I got a shitty email from one lady that didn't appreciate the bants [emoji43][emoji33]

I'm only kidding you had a lucky escape lol, I do have a selection of stickers on my desk though. Including, but not limited to "caution, contains glass anal beads. Handle with care"

Maybe it's time we selected a few parcels at random again [emoji23][emoji23]

Used to do this weekly until I got a shitty email from one lady that didn't appreciate the bants [emoji43][emoji33]

Fucking lol. Do it,do it, do it,do it

Fucking lol. Do it,do it, do it,do it

The one that put a stop to it was "contains petroleum powered vibrator. Flammable"

The woman blew her fucking top with me man, il never forget that. I was in stitches [emoji23][emoji23]

The one that put a stop to it was "contains petroleum powered vibrator. Flammable"

The woman blew her fucking top with me man, il never forget that. I was in stitches [emoji23][emoji23]
I'd love to see my OH face if that cane through the door, omfg she'd shit a brick [emoji23]

I'm thinking of just placing an order to get the sweets and a sticker on the box. I'm in stitches here. Even a empty box with the sticker on it to see the posties face.

Back
Top Bottom