What's new

No bullshit, massive Dripworx blowout

Just made my 1st unibase order, mixed slushie, berryade and fuzzball, am i right in thinking if i mix up 10ml of 18mg vg and add this it will come in at 3mg? I could have just bought a nic shot but have a freezer full of nicotine!!!

Just made my 1st unibase order, mixed slushie, berryade and fuzzball, am i right in thinking if i mix up 10ml of 18mg vg and add this it will come in at 3mg? I could have just bought a nic shot but have a freezer full of nicotine!!!

2.5ml of 72mg, 7.5ml vg, added to unibase total 60ml 3mg @Dripworx willl confirm

Yup, exactly that :)

Yup, exactly that :)
Cheers and is it also correct that as my wife called me a cunt today because i bought a new mod and she thought i had got her a pandora charm (not happy when she opened the bag) i get 2 bags of sweets? [emoji6]

Cheers and is it also correct that as my wife called me a cunt today because i bought a new mod and she thought i had got her a pandora charm (not happy when she opened the bag) i get 2 bags of sweets? [emoji6]

No absolutely not. Your personal issues do not warrant a extra bag of sweets.

And for being a cheeky cunt I'm going to make it Tuesdays mission to ensure you are given the fucking harribo milk bottle things that everyone hates [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

No absolutely not. Your personal issues do not warrant a extra bag of sweets.

And for being a cheeky cunt I'm going to make it Tuesdays mission to ensure you are given the fucking harribo milk bottle things that everyone hates [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Even my bloody kids hate them!!!

@cliveh2
IMG_0193.jpg

Back
Top Bottom