What's new

No bullshit, massive Dripworx blowout

2150 mate, thank you [emoji106]

Looks like they can't find your house mate, what is your house number? Because you entered 2 on checkout - 1969 and 14

This is what the tracking shows -
IMG_0188.JPG

Looks like they can't find your house mate, what is your house number? Because you entered 2 on checkout - 1969 and 14

This is what the tracking shows - View attachment 125981
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] its 14 [emoji106]
Android automatically puts my year of birth into the company field for no reason?? [emoji33]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] its 14 [emoji106]

Ah right, so what is the number 1969 in relation to then mate? That's what you set your house number to at checkout [emoji15]

Oh fucking hell @hol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Ermmm, I'm not sure what will happen with that. Is the depot near you at all? I think they hold it for 7 days or so... then return to me.

We can of course send it back to you if it gets returned with the correct house number on, may be a lot quicker to collect it if it's close to you though mate.

Let me know what you want to do, I can't call them until Tuesday now because of the bank holiday :(

Oh fucking hell @hol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Ermmm, I'm not sure what will happen with that. Is the depot near you at all? I think they hold it for 7 days or so... then return to me.

We can of course send it back to you if it gets returned with the correct house number on, may be a lot quicker to collect it if it's close to you though mate.

Let me know what you want to do, I can't call them until Tuesday now because of the bank holiday :(
No idea where the depot is? Happy to wait though, it's my fault [emoji106]

I had a quick look then, it's a hour away from your post code by car dude. A fair way.

Leave it with me, il call our account manager on Tuesday and see what he suggests, see if I can get them to change the number and re deliver it - if not then it will get returned to me and il re pay another lot of postage to ship it back out to you dude, sorry it's taken so long! I have no idea there is any issues until the customer comes to me :(

I had a quick look then, it's a hour away from your post code by car dude. A fair way.

Leave it with me, il call our account manager on Tuesday and see what he suggests, see if I can get them to change the number and re deliver it - if not then it will get returned to me and il re pay another lot of postage to ship it back out to you dude, sorry it's taken so long! I have no idea there is any issues until the customer comes to me :(
Thanks for the help, much appreciated and I've edited my settings too, it won't happen again, maybe [emoji23][emoji23]

Thanks for the help, much appreciated and I've edited my settings too, it won't happen again, maybe [emoji23][emoji23]

If you do it again, il personally drive them up to you and ram them up your arse one by one [emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

I think UK mail have a live web chat on their website, so you can let them know the error and they should amend the address and re-deliver it

Back
Top Bottom