What's new

No bullshit, massive Dripworx blowout

After so long finally bit the bullet and put an order in I am really looking forward to trying it.

After so long finally bit the bullet and put an order in I am really looking forward to trying it.

Sweet! I hope you enjoy them mate [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Just a heads up, I may have to send your order via Royal Mail, I'm not 100% sure if UK Mail will delivery to your area but I will have a look when it's packed :)

First order with @Dripworx placed. Shame that cereal dripper was out of stock, sounds damn tasty, but then again they all sound good. Cheers!

Last edited:
Ordered yesterday, delivered today (royal mail 1st class); brilliant, thanks Lee! (and Matt [emoji4])

Sweet! I hope you enjoy them mate [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Just a heads up, I may have to send your order via Royal Mail, I'm not 100% sure if UK Mail will delivery to your area but I will have a look when it's packed :)

My area lol am I the first guernsey order you've had before then

My area lol am I the first guernsey order you've had before then

No lol, sent a order there yesterday [emoji51] just not sure if uk Mail operate in Guernsey or not dude, we will find out soon!

The customers that I send to before usually use Royal Mail, not had any since we changed to uk Mail - yesterday I put the Royal Mail option back up so people could use that to get their orders on a Saturday [emoji51][emoji51]

Still waiting for my order from last week :( can only assume postie has lost it [emoji24]

Back
Top Bottom