What's new

No bullshit, massive Dripworx blowout

If you do it again, il personally drive them up to you and ram them up your arse one by one [emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]
[emoji15] I'd prefer not to have that level of customer service thanks [emoji23] I have sent them a message and its down for redelivery monday?

[emoji15] I'd prefer not to have that level of customer service thanks [emoji23] I have sent them a message and its down for redelivery monday?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

As far as I'm aware they don't work bank holidays so I would assume it will be Tuesday, did you manage to change your house number and get confirmation from them?

We will sort it out either way mate, just keep me in the loop of what's going on if you are organising a re delivery :)

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

As far as I'm aware they don't work bank holidays so I would assume it will be Tuesday, did you manage to change your house number and get confirmation from them?

We will sort it out either way mate, just keep me in the loop of what's going on if you are organising a re delivery :)
Website says, oh fer fecks sake, 2nd may for redelivery. [emoji106]

Website says, oh fer fecks sake, 2nd may for redelivery. [emoji106]

And you have successfully changed the house number I'm assuming? I hope they were worth the wait [emoji23][emoji23]

Dammit. So much lovely juice, so little left in my bank. May have to resort to pimping myself out again, just for a taste of heaven - aka, Twisty!

Dammit. So much lovely juice, so little left in my bank. May have to resort to pimping myself out again, just for a taste of heaven - aka, Twisty!
Do you offer a greedy boy special if so we may be able to come to some sort of arrangement [emoji9][emoji97][emoji100]

And you have successfully changed the house number I'm assuming? I hope they were worth the wait [emoji23][emoji23]
I've messaged ukmail through their site, hopefully it'll be ok [emoji106]

I've messaged ukmail through their site, hopefully it'll be ok [emoji106]

No worries mate, well if it still doesn't show up Tuesday then please do get back to me and il see what our account manager recommends :)

Shipped on the 28th not here yet WTF

IMG_0180.jpg

Back
Top Bottom