What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

Had to arrange for a redelivery for a package (think it is MixClub related) until Tues. Looking forward to getting stuck in.

It will be interesting to see how I get on with a strawberry related vape, I have not had much joy with them in my short time vaping. Perhaps there is a real art needed to get it right? Only tried a few in recent weeks, let this be the one that turns it around for me! :)

Had to arrange for a redelivery for a package (think it is MixClub related) until Tues. Looking forward to getting stuck in.

It will be interesting to see how I get on with a strawberry related vape, I have not had much joy with them in my short time vaping. Perhaps there is a real art needed to get it right? Only tried a few in recent weeks, let this be the one that turns it around for me! :)

If the strawberry is anything like what's in big cheese then it's gunna be a winner gerrrrt lush[emoji23]

Haha sorry lads! I got carried away and started playing about with 4 different tanks to see what flavours i was getting. It's delicious and i can't believe how easy it was to put together. I'm not sure its gonna survive a steep! :D

Haha sorry lads! I got carried away and started playing about with 4 different tanks to see what flavours i was getting. It's delicious and i can't believe how easy it was to put together. I'm not sure its gonna survive a steep! :D

Day three is awesome, defo need to try some at day three! Lots of cream!

Only tank I have tried it in is the steamcrave supreme which is as close to a dripper as it gets, can't really comment on tank flavours for that reason. I'm interested to hear how it tastes through a regular tank!

Roll on Monday can't wait [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom