What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

Day three is awesome, defo need to try some at day three! Lots of cream!

Only tank I have tried it in is the steamcrave supreme which is as close to a dripper as it gets, can't really comment on tank flavours for that reason. I'm interested to hear how it tastes through a regular tank!

So i tried it in the kayfun mini, it's more of a vanilla cake with a faint strawberry backnote.

I tried it in the talos tank with a kanger 0.5 coil and the strawberry full out whacked me in the face followed by the vanilla cakey element.

The joyetech aio was the most rounded of the 4. It gave a nice all round mixture of flavour with nothing over powering anything else

And the dripper is being a cunt and spitting hot juice at me.

One thing I found is it was easy enough to measure using the syringe at first but the needle tip doesn't hit the bottom of the 10ml bottle and the neck isn't wide enough to push the syringe down into. Unless I'm missing a simple solution (which is more than likely) then it's a struggle to get the bottom couple of mls out of the bottle.

Just to add for those that may want to do the same, i mixed this at 70/30 3mg using 2 nic shots and 2 unflavoured base shots because i wanted to use tanks mainly.

Fingers in ears, not reading this thread anymore. UKmail can go & fuck em selves. Saw next day & was looking forward to a quiet Saturday experimenting until I read that UKFail don't deliver Saturdays:wanker:. Oh well a week steeping before I can play properly wont do any harm :17::17::17::17::17::17:.

Christ I'm supposed to be doing shit today and half the day has gone :D

Same here supposed to be decorating the bathroom but all I've done so far is go through 30ml of grape escape and emptied the bathroom keep checking back to see what everyone's thought r the OH will be pleased [emoji16]

IMG_4760.JPG
its has arived to im going to have to wait untill tomorrow to mix it as i dont want to rush it and i think for someone like me thats not over confident at doing something iv never done before these packs are a grate way to start and understand diy mixing i tip my hat to you sir brill idea @Dripworx

Back
Top Bottom