What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

I expect most will get theirs on Monday, almost all of them was sent with UK Mail :(

That will be because hardly anyone trusts Royal Mail to do their job and actually deliver a parcel.

And yet I'm the only one sitting with a mix pack... Poor postie got jumped on before he had a chance to chap the door

And yet I'm the only one sitting with a mix pack... Poor postie got jumped on before he had a chance to chap the door

If Royal Mail had mine I'd be lucky to get it by the end of next week. They are fine if me or the Mrs are in, but if I get left a red card my parcels always seem to get lost within their system. I always have to ring customer services, escalate to a complaint and all of sudden they turn up.

[emoji23] Fuck. Royal Mail are shocking around my area, as you know.

Will see how it goes for a short while, if it's a larger percentage of fuck ups then il give DPD a try. I think they are the best option personally, never had any issues with them at all, ever.

I was reading something the other night online, apparently 78% of online shoppers avoid companies that don't have Royal Mail as a postage option!

Nothing to do with working for the competition but from RM in the last month i have had 2 parcels go missing, 1 ebay and 1 from LiQuid and a dvd from sky where i only recived an empty envelope [emoji58]

Back
Top Bottom