What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

Will see how it goes for a short while, if it's a larger percentage of fuck ups then il give DPD a try. I think they are the best option personally, never had any issues with them at all, ever.

I was reading something the other night online, apparently 78% of online shoppers avoid companies that don't have Royal Mail as a postage option!

Royal Mail are pretty good where I am never had any issues either delivery to my home address or my work

Will see how it goes for a short while, if it's a larger percentage of fuck ups then il give DPD a try. I think they are the best option personally, never had any issues with them at all, ever.

I was reading something the other night online, apparently 78% of online shoppers avoid companies that don't have Royal Mail as a postage option!

Mines more of a local issue I'd guess. If you remember a parcel I ordered from you over Christmas turned into a nightmare. The postie decided off his own back that he would re deliver the next day, and I was stood at the collection place in the morning trying to pick it up. Their only answer was 'oh well, if it's not here you can't have it'.

I think there is issues no matter who you use, mistakes always happen! DPD will be the next to try when we get fed up with RM.

With UK Mail I have used them now for maybe 3 months and had around 9 parcels arrive damaged or get lost. Before that we used Royal Mail for everything (parcelforce for wholesale) in those two years, roughly 10-15 go missing. So a very small amount really.

Nothing to do with working for the competition but from RM in the last month i have had 2 parcels go missing, 1 ebay and 1 from LiQuid and a dvd from sky where i only recived an empty envelope [emoji58]

I had one from Cornish liquids once that was open and all of the shrink wrap seals had been taken off the bottles. Just got a shitty letter stuck to the front apologising for the state of the parcel and its contents.

I had one from Cornish liquids once that was open and all of the shrink wrap seals had been taken off the bottles. Just got a shitty letter stuck to the front apologising for the state of the parcel and its contents.
But did they let you know if they had all enjoyed the couple of mls missing from each bottle[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

I have to say @Dripworx, every parcel I have had with RM has arrived in the end it's just a massive hassle trying to sort out their mistakes. All they seem to do is pass people to other departments and blame them.

Luckily, most of the companies I have used have been good enough to re send the parcels in the case of damaged Mail.

I have to say @Dripworx, every parcel I have had with RM has arrived in the end it's just a massive hassle trying to sort out their mistakes. All they seem to do is pass people to other departments and blame them.

Luckily, most of the companies I have used have been good enough to re send the parcels in the case of damaged Mail.

That's exactly it mate, it's of course a massive inconvenience for you guys when things go wrong but if you are shopping with a decent vendor, usually things get sorted pronto no matter what the cost or loss to the vendor.

Most vendors have accounted for losses and replacements into their prices of the products they sell anyways so it's never a issue. I often read things from other pop up vendors or these guys offering deals too good to be true, when things go tits up it's a pain to get your cash back or a replacement because the vendor drags their heels knowing they don't have the margins to cover it.

Don't say that I just switched over to them fully now [emoji23][emoji23]

Great to hear you have switched to RM ;-) they are one of my preferred delivery methods, the other is DPD.
As said before my only delivery from UK mail was a bloody nightmare.....

I ordered from the mixing club on Wednesday night (paid a few pence more for the RM option)
Arrived at my house on Friday afternoon, what more can I say :thankyou:
Mixing tonight.

Regards badboybez

Great to hear you have switched to RM ;-) they are one of my preferred delivery methods, the other is DPD.
As said before my only delivery from UK mail was a bloody nightmare.....

I ordered from the mixing club on Wednesday night (paid a few pence more for the RM option)
Arrived at my house on Friday afternoon, what more can I say :thankyou:
Mixing tonight.

Regards badboybez

Lets us no how u get on [emoji106]

On it like a car bonnet. followed instructions exactly and added my 72mg to make 3mg. I like to mix by weight so don’t know why I even opened the syringe.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1497131060.967918.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1497131074.141316.jpg

Back
Top Bottom