What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

There is still 9 in stock so I wouldn't worry too much, a couple people have said they will get them on the weekend when they get paid so I'm sure it will be fine.

Next months will be the first week in July I think, will let you guys know for sure closer to the time :)

There is still 9 in stock so I wouldn't worry too much, a couple people have said they will get them on the weekend when they get paid so I'm sure it will be fine.

Next months will be the first week in July I think, will let you guys know for sure closer to the time :)

So long to wait!!!

So long to wait!!!

I know! We could do them fortnightly but I'm not sure if that would be too much for some? I'm open to suggestions from you guys how you want to play it, we can make it fit in between us all :)

I know! We could do them fortnightly but I'm not sure if that would be too much for some? I'm open to suggestions from you guys how you want to play it, we can make it fit in between us all :)

I think as long as there's enough packs available for the subscribers I don't think it would be a problem 2 packs a month and as long as the packs run for a month as to give people enough time to purchase each pack as some people get paid monthly [emoji4]

@Dripworx maybe also offer another option on mixclub pack selection page as to single purchase or 1 for the month so to purchase 2 packs for the month maybe have a sneak peak as to what the next months mix will be so people can decide

The spirit is willing but the bank balance and the missus are not always so compliant :D

You're looking at 24 recipes a year though how would you feel about the commitment? I'm sure you'll want to add to your unibase range as time goes on. I don't know how you work or how many recipes you already have up your sleeve but to me that would seem like alot of pressure?

The spirit is willing but the bank balance and the missus are not always so compliant :D

You're looking at 24 recipes a year though how would you feel about the commitment? I'm sure you'll want to add to your unibase range as time goes on. I don't know how you work or how many recipes you already have up your sleeve but to me that would seem like alot of pressure?

Lee could work it like having 2 recipes a month then those 2 recipes then be used for the unibase range at some point throughout the year as to gauge if it will be popular and sell as to have the mix club members first glance also could turn them into one shots throughout the year also

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom