What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

Is that what that is coil crud as I've had that a few times looks like oil seeping out on the wick holes and then the flavour just disappears

Yeah it's the caramelised juice leaching out of the wick and back into the juice.

My KF mini 3 regularly looks like that after a day or 2 on Chiri Sun. Usually have to change it by day 4.

well i mixed it today dripped it into a skills at 95w duel parallel coils its like vapeing a big old slice of victora sponge with cream on it very nice starts with vanilla sponge then strawberries and finishes off with cream could happily have vaped it all day from mixing it but im going to be a good boy wait 3 days see if the strawberry comes though more try and leave it for 1-2 weeks if i can keep my hards off it that is:2thumbsup:

well i mixed it today dripped it into a skills at 95w duel parallel coils its like vapeing a big old slice of victora sponge with cream on it very nice starts with vanilla sponge then strawberries and finishes off with cream could happily have vaped it all day from mixing it but im going to be a good boy wait 3 days see if the strawberry comes though more try and leave it for 1-2 weeks if i can keep my hards off it that is:2thumbsup:

Sounds really nice

Back
Top Bottom