What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

Package just arrived, thanks Lee!

I think I might be the one who received the "special gift"! I won't explain why, but it's this...
1497252870527.jpeg
1497253061657.jpeg

1497253143733.jpeg

...that's right, a carrot [emoji23]
Gave my carer and me a right good chuckle, thank you for being so accommodating @Dripworx [emoji8]

Package just arrived, thanks Lee!

I think I might be the one who received the "special gift"! I won't explain why, but it's this...
View attachment 130852 View attachment 130853
View attachment 130854

...that's right, a carrot [emoji23]
Gave my carer and me a right good chuckle, thank you for being so accommodating @Dripworx [emoji8]

nice lol maybe next months mix will be carrot cake

@Dripworx if u send me a special gift can i have a bag of spuds some sweetcorn a pint of milk some bread save me doing the shopping

Ok just received mine
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1497256246.423450.jpg
will give a update as soon as I get home from work but the bag that the concentrates came in smells gorgeous and not unlike my mix cupboard at home [emoji23] thanks for this opportunity @Dripworx

Hia Lee

About to order matey...

What are your thoughts on having like a subscription type service?

I appreciate that it won't suit everyone but it might suit some of us. I'm a stingy bassa and always try and up my order to save on postage. So say a 6 month subscription to the mix club would be right up my street?

Just about to order now and got a dilema.. Tropical freezy or bannana waffle to up my order to over 30 quid... any thoughts guys?

cheers

Gaz

Hia Lee

About to order matey...

I appreciate that it won't suit everyone but it might suit some of us. I'm a stingy bassa and always try and up my order to save on postage. So say a 6 month subscription to the mix club would be right up my street?

Just about to order now and got a dilema.. Tropical freezy or bannana waffle to up my order to over 30 quid... any thoughts guys?

cheers

Gaz

go for both :) wont be disappointed

Hia Lee

About to order matey...

cheers

Gaz

I did think about that mate, to be honest I'd rather a customer pays for something and then I send it. And it's completed.

If anything ever went tits up with dripworx (not that I think it will) I wouldn't want any of my customers to be out of pocket.

Back
Top Bottom