What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

Mr @Dripworx, do you think there's any hope for me? I've eaten the carrot (no euphemism intended) and now I'm looking to make a 10ml tester.

Knowing how sensitive I am to PG I've worked out a way to bring the flavouring down under 20%; the flavour ratios to each other are still the same as yours, just lower in total. I'm guessing you must have tried this but weren't happy with the result?

Edited to add: my flavour would be 19.167%

Last edited:
All mixed up [emoji16]. If it tastes anywhere near as good as it smells il definitely be ordering the concentrates for this one.

All mixed this stuff is really nice from the off got that maple type flavour which I guess is the glaze definitely get the cake very slight hint of the strawberry
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1497291868.672370.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1497291902.197015.jpg
tested on a rx2/3 flat 60 wire 80 watts .29

Mr @Dripworx, do you think there's any hope for me? I've eaten the carrot (no euphemism intended) and now I'm looking to make a 10ml tester.

Knowing how sensitive I am to PG I've worked out a way to bring the flavouring down under 20%; the flavour ratios to each other are still the same as yours, just lower in total. I'm guessing you must have tried this but weren't happy with the result?

Edited to add: my flavour would be 19.167%

Sorry only just seen this, I did try it at 10% 12% 15% 18% 20% and 25%. I found that in between at 23% where we are at with the suggested recipe was just right.

It is however a suggested recipe and you will not get arrested for altering it ;)

Ps. I hope you enjoyed your carrot [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

So for those who mixed by volume. How did you manage as the liquid level dropped? I ended up taking 0.4ml out of the bottle and then poured the concentrate bottle into the mixing bottle and put the 0.4 back. Am I being stupid?

So for those who mixed by volume. How did you manage as the liquid level dropped? I ended up taking 0.4ml out of the bottle and then poured the concentrate bottle into the mixing bottle and put the 0.4 back. Am I being stupid?

No you're not being stupid, those blunt tips that I sent out with this months are much shorter than the ones I usually get. I only noticed today as I packed up the last kits.

Il get those swapped out to the longer ones for next months, they usually reach all the way to the bottom of a 10ml bottle easily!

Just took the nib off the top of the bottle and used a 1ml syringe done

No you're not being stupid, those blunt tips that I sent out with this months are much shorter than the ones I usually get. I only noticed today as I packed up the last kits.

Il get those swapped out to the longer ones for next months, they usually reach all the way to the bottom of a 10ml bottle easily!

Nice one, thought I was missing something obvious!

Back
Top Bottom