What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

Would have ordered this kit by now if it wasn't for the car needing some bloody work done to it!

How many more you got in stock Lee? @Dripworx

Mine should be here tomorrow if RM are on time[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] but wont be able to mix any till saturday [emoji58][emoji58][emoji58] its going to be a long week

@Dripworx are you ever going to have any build mats back in stock?

Mine should be here tomorrow if RM are on time[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] but wont be able to mix any till saturday [emoji58][emoji58][emoji58] its going to be a long week

@Dripworx are you ever going to have any build mats back in stock?

Yeah we will bud, let me see if I can get some sorted this week [emoji51][emoji51]

Top service again, almost regret calling you a chunt on the last order [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

Been meaning to get them done for ages now and I have the new design saved on my desktop! I just emailed it over to the printers now so thanks for the nudge!

Been meaning to get them done for ages now and I have the new design saved on my desktop! I just emailed it over to the printers now so thanks for the nudge!
Great, will definitely be adding 1 to the next mix club order if they are ready, any chance of a preview pic?

Great, will definitely be adding 1 to the next mix club order if they are ready, any chance of a preview pic?

Il wait until they arrive before you can see them, the first batch I had printed had some colours on and they looked fucking awful in the flesh, 50 mats went in the bin. Il wait and see what they look like first [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

Back
Top Bottom