What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

Well, the dripper has been loaded and shots fired. Velocity v2 running dual claptons, 0.25ohm.

A nice cake flavour at 70w, improves at 80w to a lovely, thick, velvety cake with a little strawberry. At 90w the flavour starts to drop off a little but the sweetness increases slightly.

In the Ammit running dual claptons at 0.32ohm at 70w I find I'm getting a bit more strawberry than in the Velocity.

I could probably vape the entire 120ml over the next few days but I shall refrain and await the full @Dripworx goodness that a steep will inevitably bring.

lebowski good.jpg

Arrived today and plan was to wait till saturday... that plan lasted 5 mins
All mixed and ready to go, plan was to wait 3 days to steep...plan lasted 5 seconds!!!

Lovely cake flavours with just a hint of strawberries and sweet on the exhale
120 watt on goon clone with 0.12 razorbacks

1st mix club was definitely a big success, thanks lee [emoji106] [emoji106]

Next plan leave in cupboard for a couple of weeks....
20170613_215712.jpg

How does a toffee custard sound for volume two? Or we wanting something fruity this time?

I would say fruit but i am just an awkward bugger, and i would be more than happy with the custard

(Cola bottles much better than maoams[emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6] thanks)

Haven't had much success finding a custard I've liked bar south coast vapers and Phileas foggs col-Custer but sadly those juices no longer exist

We could use the cake base from volume one

This is exactly what my thinking was as the months go on, you guys may eventually get a recipe you find boring and think one of the previous flavours may work well with it! Of which you may have some surplus from previous months to add in!

Back
Top Bottom