What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

So for those who mixed by volume. How did you manage as the liquid level dropped? I ended up taking 0.4ml out of the bottle and then poured the concentrate bottle into the mixing bottle and put the 0.4 back. Am I being stupid?

snap, thats how this mix master did it

@Dripworx will there be a recommend mix % for each individual concentrate once they become Available

Not really bud, it depends on how you mix them with other flavours how strong you need them.

It really will depend on what you are mixing them with!

@Dripworx will these be turned into oneshots eventually if the demand is there? Oneshots are excellent value with being able to mix up 150-200ml of finished juice with around a tenners worth of concentrate.

Tip: Don't mix & talk to annoying OH at the same time, guaranteed fu:banghead:. I now have strawberry slider heavy on the sticky glaze & light on strawberry:eek:. I'm also blaming Lee for not removing UKMail earlier as I would have had a weekend of peace & quiet to mix away at my hearts content ;);).

Tip: Don't mix & talk to annoying OH at the same time, guaranteed fu:banghead:. I now have strawberry slider heavy on the sticky glaze & light on strawberry:eek:. I'm also blaming Lee for not removing UKMail earlier as I would have had a weekend of peace & quiet to mix away at my hearts content ;);).

Oh mate what a nightmare [emoji23][emoji51]

Oh mate what a nightmare [emoji23][emoji51]
In a rush as on the road till Wednesday night & wanted to get it mixed to test while away. Ideally would have done 10ml testers with varying sponge/strawberry as can find those 2 overpowering but he ho, shit happens :oops2::oops2:.
Will book a room in solitary confinement for next mix (or shoot the OH:guns:):D

Mixed mine up, leaving it to settle down quickly before i give it a try after the vigorous wank i gave it. Smells and looks lovely!

Some of these concentrates smell amazing, looking forward to using whats left in some of my own recipes :D think ill be getting some more of the strawberry.

Strongly recommend picking up some 2dp digital scales to anyone mixing. So much easier than mixing by volume imo.

Will be back once i've dripped it ;)

Back
Top Bottom