What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

_20170611_174144.JPG

Fuck me, only coiled and wicked this yesterday.

My kayfun 5 that I use regularly gunks up mega quick with most dessert juices, a lot quicker than a dripper does using the same juice. Would you say yours does that @vapemac ?

Sometimes il take mine apart to clean and re wick and there is quite literally a huge lump of crud sat on top the coil [emoji23][emoji23]

My kayfun 5 that I use regularly gunks up mega quick with most dessert juices, a lot quicker than a dripper does using the same juice. Would you say yours does that @vapemac ?

Sometimes il take mine apart to clean and re wick and there is quite literally a huge lump of crud sat on top the coil [emoji23][emoji23]

Yeah defo. Thing is it still vapes beautifully until you get the tell tale amber colouring around the juice slots.

Yeah defo. Thing is it still vapes beautifully until you get the tell tale amber colouring around the juice slots.

Yup, exactly the same as mine. When you look inside it's hard to believe it actually still tastes good. I think the reason they gunk quicker is because the vapour hangs around the coil longer in the small chamber, that's all I can think of anyways.

I have no notes about this recipe being a coil killer but then I only ever sample them in drippers really. Usually re wick my drippers every other day :)

Is that what that is coil crud as I've had that a few times looks like oil seeping out on the wick holes and then the flavour just disappears

Back
Top Bottom