What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

Stupid question incoming- Is it dripworx recipes you'll be making each month? So one month might be a mixed slushie concentrate, the next might be grape escape? Or are you doing a complete back to basics mix club where you send out simple flavours so a member can learn about the mechanics of putting a recipe together.

Sorry this makes sense in my head, not sure I'm explaining it well.

Stupid question incoming- Is it dripworx recipes you'll be making each month? So one month might be a mixed slushie concentrate, the next might be grape escape? Or are you doing a complete back to basics mix club where you send out simple flavours so a member can learn about the mechanics of putting a recipe together.

Sorry this makes sense in my head, not sure I'm explaining it well.

Yup the latter is correct, literally putting together a recipe from scratch and talking through each ingredient on the recipe cards explaining why they are used, at what percentage and in what order :)

Each month we will go over the different flavour profiles and discover which flavours work well with other, which don't etc.

It's not just off the shelf flavours though, I'm unsure if you have read before when I explained how I make the flavours but let's say for example strawberry... we would blend multiple brands and variations of strawberry Into our own strawberry, same for cream, cake, blueberry, etc etc etc.

So in the first months pack you will make a recipe that contains 5 of our dripworx flavours... in reality those flavours used, in this months recipe for example contain 18 different flavours, they have just been pre blended by us.

The first recipe is strawberry slider [emoji51][emoji51]

IMG_0539.JPG

Ok guys, we are almost set to open the gates in the Mix Club section. I'm going to tell you before you join what the cost is, what the pack contains etc before. This way if you don't like it, please don't join because you may be depriving another member of a space that actually wants to get involved. Harsh but fair. :)

So what is in the pack?

5x 10ml dripworx blended concentrates
1x 120ml bottle of VG
1x 2ml syringe with 14g blunt tip
1x empty 120ml bottle with twisty cap
1x empty 10ml bottle
1x flavour card
1x blank label

There is no joining costs, upfront or ongoing.
The cost of the Mix Club packs are £19.99

You can vape these at zero nicotine, you can add your own nicotine or you can purchase nicotine shots from our website and use these. Full instructions of how to mix all options will be on our site.

Each kit will make 120ml of finished liquid of our suggested recipe, there will be enough concentrates left over to have a play around with the flavours after. The 10ml bottle that's included is ideal to make a small 5ml sample of the recipe before, this way you can adjust to your own taste as required if you wish to do so.

The recipes will vary from 15-25%.

We will have a dedicated thread in which all members can discuss the recipes, share your thoughts throughout the steeping time etc etc etc.

After the months recipes have sold out, a short while after we will release the months flavours in 10ml sizes priced at £3.99 each. We will continue to do this every month so that, 1) if you like the recipe you can continue to buy the flavouring to make it again and 2) you may find that some flavourings from previous months would work well with this months etc.

Getting in early and buying the monthly kits basically works out you are getting the flavour card, bottles, VG and syringes all for free, compared to buying 5x 10ml concentrates separately.

Usual postage costs apply, stock up on your unibase or nicotine shots, cotton whatever you fancy if you don't want to pay the postage costs, it's still free over £30.

You can still use your beans on the kits should you have any saved up.

There will be 50 places in the Mix Club and 40 kits available to purchase. The reason for this is because I'm sure there will be some people that want in and then change their mind, have a skint month or whatever reason - which is perfectly fine by the way.

I will not release the kits for sale until everyone's accounts have been upgraded, it's fair everyone gets a chance to grab one at the same time that way.

The kits are due to be released for sale Thursday or Friday this week, il post on here to let you guys know when they are in stock. In the mean time if you want in, please join before hand so your account can be upgraded.

To join, you MUST have a dripworx account, I cannot upgrade your account if you do not have one. You will need to fill out our contact form here - https://www.dripworx.co.uk/pages/contact-us with your real name and email address, this will enable me to see who is who - I know a lot of your names in relation to forum names but not all! For that reason it's easier to do it this way and I can just work my way trough the emails upgrading everyone's account. This will take some time for me to do so please do be patient! You will get a reply to let you know it's sorted :)

So please just fill the form on the site, stick in the message box "please upgrade my account to mix club" then post on this thread to let me know. This is essentially a mini group and it would be good for people to join that want to get involved rather than lurkers.

Sorry for the long post! I'm sure I have missed something!

Okay job done message form filled out and sent.
Post put on this thread.

Regards badboybez

I need to learn to mix and mosh - many places left?
Is it possible to look on and learn or is joining compulsory/
Ta

I need to learn to mix and mosh - many places left?
Is it possible to look on and learn or is joining compulsory/
Ta

About 15 places left I think now roughly.

You most certainly can read the forum posts when members start talking about it, it's a public forum of course! You just wouldn't be able to join in making any without the concentrates. The recipes and the concentrates will not be visible on our site to anyone unless they have a upgraded account :)

I'm sure you could learn a lot from just reading some of the comments though!

Will we get the chance to join at a later date? Or is this the only chance to get involved?

Will we get the chance to join at a later date? Or is this the only chance to get involved?

Honestly? I genuinely don't know. At this stage I have no idea how much time it's going to take to organise it all, this is the reason it's limited to 50 members, I wouldn't want customers waiting weeks for their orders to come through I'd like to stick to same day dispatch! Of course we have other stuff going on with it, the unibase, wholesale and one shots etc - just need to be a little careful im not promising more than I can deliver really bud. Hence the limit for now until we can gauge the time it takes roughly [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom