What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

Unfortunately I'm more of a straight up fruit and sweets fan so won't be partaking of this one but am really interested to see how this works - hopefully when you are doing one that is more to my tastes there will be some spaces available that month!

Everyone that's filled the contact form in so far - your accounts are now upgraded and you have access.

I haven't marked them as in stock yet because there is still 7 places to fill. Il mark them as in stock as soon as the remaining spaces are filled.

In the meantime feel free to have a look around :)

Looks good so far Lee!

As of yet there's no embedded link to click on to tell you how many nic shots you'll need to purchase in order to make the recipe. Will that appear when the packs go live?

I haven't received my membership card and dripworx lanyard yet Lee. When can I expect this to arrive? Pull your finger out man [emoji23]

Looks good so far Lee!

As of yet there's no embedded link to click on to tell you how many nic shots you'll need to purchase in order to make the recipe. Will that appear when the packs go live?

Ah I forgot to link that page!

The page is there though, from the navi bar if you click Mix Club it will drop down on the left.... there is a couple sections there to look at - one being nicotine amounts and ratios :)

Back
Top Bottom