What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

Yup the latter is correct, literally putting together a recipe from scratch and talking through each ingredient on the recipe cards explaining why they are used, at what percentage and in what order :)

Each month we will go over the different flavour profiles and discover which flavours work well with other, which don't etc.

It's not just off the shelf flavours though, I'm unsure if you have read before when I explained how I make the flavours but let's say for example strawberry... we would blend multiple brands and variations of strawberry Into our own strawberry, same for cream, cake, blueberry, etc etc etc.

So in the first months pack you will make a recipe that contains 5 of our dripworx flavours... in reality those flavours used, in this months recipe for example contain 18 different flavours, they have just been pre blended by us.

The first recipe is strawberry slider [emoji51][emoji51]

Upgrade requested! Sounds really exciting!

@Dripworx have you woken up from your beer induced coma yet to let us in? [emoji102]

Everyone is in that's filled the form up until now :) there is 8 spaces left after a quick count up this morning.

Soon as those 8 places are filled il start upgrading the accounts [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Back
Top Bottom