What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

@vapemac
IMG_0541.jpg

Nothing to see here!

Cheers guys. I was looking at this page and thinking that you'd click on the word 'here'

Last edited:
View attachment 130327

Cheers guys. I was looking at this page and thinking that you'd click on the word 'here'

[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15] the first rule of Mix Club is not to post secret screen shots [emoji23][emoji23]

No you are right, I was supposed to link that word but it looks like I forgot or forgot to click save :(

[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15] the first rule of Mix Club is not to post secret screen shots [emoji23][emoji23]

No you are right, I was supposed to link that word but it looks like I forgot or forgot to click save :(
Whoops! Just showing people what they're missing :eek::D

Will there be a monthly YouTube video as well on the recipe or on the website

Haha! I spoke to a few people about making some videos but they all took the piss out of my Bristolian accent :(

I wasn't going to but that's a good shout, would be much easier to talk about the flavours than write it. I won't have enough time to do this months but let me see what I can get sorted for July's :)

I'm guessing that through this club if we wanted to adjust the pg/vg ratio of a mix then there would be a few knowledgeable heads on the discussion thread that would be able to help with tweeking the recipe to suit.

Back
Top Bottom