What's new

Dripworx Mix Club discussion thread.

I'm guessing that through this club if we wanted to adjust the pg/vg ratio of a mix then there would be a few knowledgeable heads on the discussion thread that would be able to help with tweeking the recipe to suit.

You can absolutely do the same as the unibase, and simply add one zero nic shot for every nicotine shot you add :)

Haha! I spoke to a few people about making some videos but they all took the piss out of my Bristolian accent :(

I wasn't going to but that's a good shout, would be much easier to talk about the flavours than write it. I won't have enough time to do this months but let me see what I can get sorted for July's :)

Just a thought my babber for the people that haven't mixed before and as u say the flavour profiles and there's nothing wrong with the Bristolian accent although I'm from London but live in bristol but I no what there talking about it was a little hard to understand when I moved here lol[emoji23]

Haha! I spoke to a few people about making some videos but they all took the piss out of my Bristolian accent :(

I wasn't going to but that's a good shout, would be much easier to talk about the flavours than write it. I won't have enough time to do this months but let me see what I can get sorted for July's :)

Dunno who you asked about the videos, they sound awfully mean, If you want a touch of class to the videos I'd be more than willing ;)

Do you know someone do you? [emoji23][emoji23]
images

Fucking half a job [emoji16]. Make us all a video so we can laugh at you!

Back
Top Bottom