What's new

Dripworx new website and STOPTOBER deal!

Site is working perfectly from my iPad now!

Thank you for letting me know dude! Really appreciate it!

I have a email set to send out at around 7pm tonight if you guys could let me know if they come through, or go in junk that would be a massive help!

Thank you for letting me know dude! Really appreciate it!

I have a email set to send out at around 7pm tonight if you guys could let me know if they come through, or go in junk that would be a massive help!

Haven’t received any email mate not in any of my spam folders or any inboxes

Haven’t received any email mate not in any of my spam folders or any inboxes

Sorry mate I marked it to send at 7pm but for some reason it's still saying pending. No idea why it's not been sent yet. Il keep and eye on it and post on here when it's sent! Sometimes they hold them back for a manual check of spam etc. So may not go out until the morning now but il let you guys all know when it's been sent :)

For anyone that's waiting for the info within the email, attached is the main part of the newsletter that's pending being sent. The rest of it is just some pictures of unibase and some other useless stuff [emoji23]

IMG_1911.JPG

@Dripworx Yeah it was fine last night, sorry should have let you know. Got so excited had to have a lie down (it's an age thing ;)), not long recovered.

@Dripworx Yeah it was fine last night, sorry should have let you know. Got so excited had to have a lie down (it's an age thing ;)), not long recovered.

Nice one! Thank fuck it's all working now! I'm going to get this email thing sorted out and have a lie down myself, one thing after another this week [emoji23]

Nice one! Thank fuck it's all working now! I'm going to get this email thing sorted out and have a lie down myself, one thing after another this week [emoji23]
Lol stop whinging, beginning to sound like Josh Malone :rofl:. Be thankful your not in his shoes (think his next pair will be concrete & tested in the Leed/Liverpool canal)

Back
Top Bottom