What's new

Dripworx new website and STOPTOBER deal!

Put my first Dripworx order in yesterday. Put 3 bottles in the basket and 4 nicotine shots, after 30% discount it was over £35 but free postage didn't kick in.

Had to put a 4th bottle for free postage to kick in. I'm not complaining (not yet anyway) but is that glitch on the website(?)

Ordered Lemon Meringue, Big Cheese, CRMBL & Caramel Custard Donut.

Never tried any before so which one should I start off with?

Hey mate, sorry I couldn't get on the forum earlier for some reason!

I'm not sure why the postage wouldn't work, I have ran a few test purchases just now and it seems to be offering free postage over £35 as it should. Very strange.

I'd start with the CRMBL or big cheese! Those are my faves [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

@Dripworx currently can't access the forum due to technical issues.....We are not the same person.
It is still down. And I have not had a confirmation email for my latest order which I usually get right away. Come on Lee. Put a shilling in the meter. :D
Edit.
It's back.

It is still down. And I have not had a confirmation email for my latest order which I usually get right away. Come on Lee. Put a shilling in the meter. :D

It's been sent mate, the emails I sent to you bounced back for some reason :(

@3dj :( :(
IMG_1891.jpg

I don't know why they bounced back. Thanks for letting me know mate.

I don't think it's you mate, I rang the website guys as soon as I seen them and he said that it's a common issue with btinternet email addresses. When I checked after sure enough another customers emails had bounced back, also a btinternet addy. Everyone else's sent fine! Very odd!

Hey mate, sorry I couldn't get on the forum earlier for some reason!

I'm not sure why the postage wouldn't work, I have ran a few test purchases just now and it seems to be offering free postage over £35 as it should. Very strange.

I'd start with the CRMBL or big cheese! Those are my faves [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
No worries dude. First time trying Dripworx juices looking forward to them.

Let u know what i think.

Been away for a couple of days moving and what the fuck everything has changed what’s going on lee ha ha :D:D where’s ur site gone

Back
Top Bottom