What's new

Dripworx new website and STOPTOBER deal!

I have it - you both attended the same course on customer service - you know the one that Josh malone missed

You just back each other up - both promote each other and I have met Ben but you were nowhere to be seen

Oh I see, I like bens ethics regarding the battery safety and the lengths he goes to to make customers aware. The free wraps, insulators and info cards is a brilliant idea.

I think ben just likes my juice [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

@Dripworx - I thought I saw sometime ago that you were giving samples with orders. I buy quite a bit from you and love what I buy but got myself into a rut and not trying anything new. What about a 10ml sample or two with each order over £50? Perhaps look at what they have ordered and mix it up a bit for them?

@Dripworx - I thought I saw sometime ago that you were giving samples with orders. I buy quite a bit from you and love what I buy but got myself into a rut and not trying anything new. What about a 10ml sample or two with each order over £50? Perhaps look at what they have ordered and mix it up a bit for them?

Yeah I don't think that's unreasonable at all mate, I need to get some small labels made up and make up a couple of litres.

It really is just time at the moment, absolutely stretched to my limits currently :(

I'm sure I can sort something out on your next order, what did you fancy trying?

Back
Top Bottom