What's new

Dual Coil MTL RTA…?

The Seer

Postman
I have had a look via the net, albeit not an in depth search but it appears that a dual coil MTL RTA isn’t available?

Any ideas on this one? Thanks :)

Why would you want dual coil for MTL?. There is NO need for dual, as you are only using very low watts and not enough for two coils!.

Why would you want dual coil for MTL?. There is NO need for dual, as you are only using very low watts and not enough for two coils!.

Currently I’m using a Siren MTL tank but the coils I build are anything between 0.3 and 0.4. I like sub ohm MTL vaping but not DTL.

I simply wondered if a dual coil MTL RTA is available. I figured I’d ask the question and see if any RTA s if this description are available?

Currently I’m using a Siren MTL tank but the coils I build are anything between 0.3 and 0.4. I like sub ohm MTL vaping but not DTL.

I simply wondered if a dual coil MTL RTA is available. I figured I’d ask the question and see if any RTA s if this description are available?
I don't think there is mate to be honest... I've never seen one. Like @mattc1 says most mtls are designed for tight draw / low cloud, so there isn't really much call for a dual coil.

The only thing I can suggest is to get a DTL dual coiler and see if you can find a way to get that airflow down.

I'm curious as to why you want a dual coil mtl tank? Whatever it is you want from it (more vapour, more heat, more throat hit) is most probably achievable using a single coil.

I don't think there is mate to be honest... I've never seen one. Like @mattc1 says most mtls are designed for tight draw / low cloud, so there isn't really much call for a dual coil.

The only thing I can suggest is to get a DTL dual coiler and see if you can find a way to get that airflow down.

I'm curious as to why you want a dual coil mtl tank? Whatever it is you want from it (more vapour, more heat, more throat hit) is most probably achievable using a single coil.

Well, currently I’m using a single coil (0.3-0.4) although I may get hold of some thicker kanthal and see if I can get a lower resistance and see how that works out. I do enjoy a large amount of vapour mouth to lung.

some older vertical coil atties like the origen and some of the vaponaute ones. i had one of the vaponautes set up with dual 32g coils for fun once, it worked very well. can’t recall which one it was.

Or get yourself a RTA that does RDL, Don't think you have any chance of getting a dual MTL as already said. Or put a MTL Drip tip on a Sub Ohm Tank.

the vaponaute in question is le mirage. you can def do a dual coil build on this that will work very well at 10-15 w with the right wire.

LeMirage_4.jpg

Like most others I can't really help with finding a dual coil MTL. Maybe a single clapton style coil would do the trick.

Back
Top Bottom