What's new

Dual Coil MTL RTA…?

I wouldn't put them in an MTL tank if I were you. Those coils will be good for DL as they need a lot of power and a lot of airflow, if you put them in a small MTL tank (they probably won't fit anyway) they will just cook the juice or take forever to ramp up.

By cranking the power up and opening the airflow - I meant compared to a regular MTL vape i.e. use 20 to 25 watts instead of 12 to 14, and use a 1.5 to 2.0mm air inlet rather than a more traditional 0.8 to 1.2mm.

Don't put a huge coil in an MTL tank - MTL Staples and MTL Aliens are larger than the vast majority of MTL coils, but they aren't humongous DL coils like juggernauts.

but he’s putting them on this

upload_2023-7-13_21-54-44.jpeg

but he’s putting them on this

View attachment 326142

Exactly.

The dual 26 core Juggernauts are a lot lumpier than your average MTL roundwire coil. I'm assuming the pic of the deck you posted is a Siren MTL (with obligatory thin round-wire coil) - try fitting a dual 26 Juggernaut under those tiny screws (a dual 26 fused Clapton or Alien will be just as much of a PITA if you don't have any Juggernauts). If you manage to fit one in that deck I thin the chances are high that it will either take weeks to ramp up and/or turn it into a blast furnace if you give it enough power to ramp up in less than a fortnight.

Did you watch Jai Haze's product assassination vid where he decided to fit a dual 26 fused clapton in the Ether because it is labelled as MTL/RDL?

Exactly.

The dual 26 core Juggernauts are a lot lumpier than your average MTL roundwire coil. I'm assuming the pic of the deck you posted is a Siren MTL (with obligatory thin round-wire coil) - try fitting a dual 26 Juggernaut under those tiny screws (a dual 26 fused Clapton or Alien will be just as much of a PITA if you don't have any Juggernauts). If you manage to fit one in that deck I thin the chances are high that it will either take weeks to ramp up and/or turn it into a blast furnace if you give it enough power to ramp up in less than a fortnight.

Did you watch Jai Haze's product assassination vid where he decided to fit a dual 26 fused clapton in the Ether because it is labelled as MTL/RDL?

it’s a kayfun 5, what he says he’s putting the coils in. no reason not to believe it.

it’s a kayfun 5, what he says he’s putting the coils in. no reason not to believe it.

Ment is putting Juggernauts in a Kayfun 5, but the guy who started the thread and is asking for suggestions is using a Siren MTL... I think were at cross purposes here Zouk, I can easily believe you can shove a dual 26 in a 25mm Kayfun 5 single, I'm trying to make sure @The Seer realises that shoehorning such a lumpy coil in any Siren MTL tank is going to overwhelm it (if it can actually fit under tiny MTL screws.

Ment is putting Juggernauts in a Kayfun 5, but the guy who started the thread and is asking for suggestions is using a Siren MTL... I think were at cross purposes here Zouk, I can easily believe you can shove a dual 26 in a 25mm Kayfun 5 single, I'm trying to make sure @The Seer realises that shoehorning such a lumpy coil in any Siren MTL tank is going to overwhelm it (if it can actually fit under tiny MTL screws.

i don’t think it’s a 5s, so 22mm. but aye, i think we were at cross purposes. i forgot all about @The Seer

I have trouble getting a single round wire into some MTL RTA's lol. There is no way you would get a Clapton or Alien in them, even the thinner MTL Versions that i make and buy are a struggle with some.

the only option I can think of is the Digiflavor Fuji GTA dual coil version, is has a small chamber and dual airflow.

Back
Top Bottom