What's new

Dvarw rta coppervape

01E775D2-57E9-44F4-9E53-00981E7701BA.jpeg

Thanks to this thread I have a coppervape dvarw. Been using it for 2 weeks and really impressed. 2mm coil diameter @ 1.1ohm - cotton cut flush with cap and laid out to the wick holes. No leaking & great flavour! I have another coming assuming customs don’t grab it. May even look at the original if I want 1 more.

I like this drip tip with it as well - a little lower profile than the stock one.
https://www.fasttech.com/product/9652328-stainless-steel-pei-hybird-510-drip-tip

Are you not taking your zeltu to work, my dear?
Yep. But they're for two different functions. The regular kit is for flavour and a relaxed vape, and for the way there and back. The Zeltu is for those 'fucking hell I'm stressed' nic hits .... as and when ....... when I get most tempted to have a fag! ;)

If the zeltu had a rebuildable pod I reckon it could replace all my other gear. I don’t think it’s that far away from the dvarw on vapour and flavour production. The battery life seems good as well, it’s all I took out with me today and it’s not flashing a warning at me yet. To be fair it’s got 24mg in it, so I’ve likely not been puffing it as much.

Back
Top Bottom