What's new

E cig for decent clouds under £100

i would say a Ipv D2 and a mutation x v4 atty or a smok Vct tank if you dont want to build

I find my kanger subbox mini running 0.5ohm coils with the sub tank itself can chuck decent plumes froome m about 20w with lung hits , fully open airflow and only a 60vg liquid .....What more do u need?

I have an ijust2 at the moment. I love it! I'm yet to find a juice that it can't handle and the battery life's pretty good, too. It's also compatible with other brands of pre-built atomisers. Straight out of the box and you're good to go. It's non-adjustable so it's a bit like a mechanical mod but with built-in safety features. I do have a box on order but that's because I want to experiment with variable wattage, temp control and RDAs. I shall still use the ijust2 for nights out, though, as it's convenient.

We would recommend the Aspire Odyssey Kit or Aspire Quest (Odyssey Mini) Kit, These items have great customization, nothing to complicated, and made to a superior standard. Aspire manufacture coils and parts for big companies like VIP Cig ext. These products are also great for Sub Ohm Vaping.

Back
Top Bottom