What's new

E-mail From E-liquids - Ban Disposables

up the minimum age to 21
Do you want to boost the black market?

And I think if someone is old enough to vote at 18 then they should be able to legally buy safer alternatives to smoking (they are a generation that are very lucky in this respect).

a lot of folk seem to think that disposable vapes are a good thing because they enable lazy people to stop smoking.

You need to think of the available market today.....not yonks ago when you started vaping.
For defo I would have picked up a disposable today to quit.... nae mess nae fuss just juice... then most likely moved on to pods n left it at that.

You need to think of the available market today.....not yonks ago when you started vaping.
For defo I would have picked up a disposable today to quit.... nae mess nae fuss just juice... then most likely moved on to pods n left it at that.

Spot on. One of the reasons vaping didn't really take off as much in years past was because many people were frightened off by the fact that it all seemed too complicated and too much effort.

You try asking most of the people using disposables today to name any brand of vape supplies. 1) They wouldn't have a clue and 2) they couldn't give a toss. They're not choosing their next mobile phone. When most of them walk into a shop selling disposables all they're interested in is what flavour is it and how many puffs do they get for their money.

aye, you might have. but you didn’t. cause you’re not terminally lazy. it takes longer to light a fag than clock off an empty pod and click on a new one.

aye, you might have. but you didn’t. cause you’re not terminally lazy. it takes longer to light a fag than clock off an empty pod and click on a new one.

People aren't terminally lazy. They're just busy and they've got more important things in their lives than spending time looking through all the different alternatives when it comes to vape kit. A lot of them have never heard of pods and wouldn't know one if you rammed it up their nose.

People aren't terminally lazy. They're just busy and they've got more important things in their lives than spending time looking through all the different alternatives when it comes to vape kit. A lot of them have never heard of pods and wouldn't know one if you rammed it up their nose.

so your argument in favour of disposables is that there is too much vape gear available and people don’t understand it? if so, i don’t think disposables are the answer to that.

so your argument in favour of disposables is that there is too much vape gear available and people don’t understand it? if so, i don’t think disposables are the answer to that.

1) I'm not in favour of disposables.

2) For most disposable users there is too much vape kit and they do think disposables are the easiest answer.

Do you want to boost the black market?

And I think if someone is old enough to vote at 18 then they should be able to legally buy safer alternatives to smoking (they are a generation that are very lucky in this respect).
i dont think they need any help with that looking at the hundreds of thousands already confiscated.
tbh it doesnt matter what age is set there are still suppliers selling to kids which is what we dont want.

I don't think she said that....newsagents don't stock wire, cotton, wee snips, batteries, n shit...neither do the vast amount vape shops these days...if anything it's the complete opposite,,,, disposable or pod

First we swam...then we walked....then we cycled.. then the steam trains and automobiles came along.....

Back
Top Bottom