What's new

E-mail From E-liquids - Ban Disposables

I'm so bored of hearing about them maybe a ban is the best thing to do as there are plenty of alternatives which can be recharged with replaceable pods.

it is, it’s pretty simple imo.

ban phobia is getting people here carried away to the point we are even suggesting they should start taxing vape gear.

or that van drivers are so strapped for time that they can’t do something that is quicker and easier than opening a packet of fags and lighting one.

ban them i say, and be done with it. :)

if you have a look at this petition on greenpeace website, it seems it has nothing whatsoever to do with this eliquid vendor.

i reckon they are just trying to use it to generate traffic to their website and sell more disposables! :)

it is, it’s pretty simple imo.

ban phobia is getting people here carried away to the point we are even suggesting they should start taxing vape gear.

or that van drivers are so strapped for time that they can’t do something that is quicker and easier than opening a packet of fags and lighting one.

ban them i say, and be done with it. :)

There is one thing you haven't thought of. Disposables containing more than 600 puffs are already banned.

You can't ban them TWICE.

There is one thing you haven't thought of. Disposables containing more than 600 puffs are already banned.

You can't ban them TWICE.

it’s actually disposables with more than 2ml of liquid that are banned.

but my view is disposables as a thing should be banned. it would probably make the illegal ones easier to police if they were all banned tbh.

it’s actually disposables with more than 2ml of liquid that are banned.

but my view is disposables as a thing should be banned. it would probably make the illegal ones easier to police if they were all banned tbh.

I'm not saying you're wrong. I would love to see the back of them.

But what has banning the larger disposables achieved. Nothing! They're everywhere.

ban phobia is getting people here carried away...
Not surprising - as there are more than 40 countries that have some type of ban on vaping—either on possession and use, sales, or importation, or a combination, and coupled with a massive increase in negative vape propaganda (including misinformation & lies) this year in the UK, ban phobia is here to stay.

I'm not saying you're wrong. I would love to see the back of them.

But what has banning the larger disposables achieved. Nothing! They're everywhere.

nobody specifically banned them. they are banned by default by the trpr rules.

Back
Top Bottom