What's new

e-pipe wonders

Why are you guys only mentioning 18350s and 18650s? How about an 18500?

The latest batch of 18350’s can easily outlast the current generation of 18500’s at least until 18500 battery tech improved.

I know some people who still like 500’s but that seems to be more because of the form factor of 500 tubes compared to 350 tubes rather than any kind of actual battery benefits.

Why are you guys only mentioning 18350s and 18650s? How about an 18500?

IMG_2427.JPG

These are excellent little cells. And rated to 10A which is more than enough for most 350 builds.

It’s the question I’m asked the most people want 2 batteries 3 batteries as they vape at a zillion watts with 12 coil builds and they want the battery to last 3 days with huge clouds

I think for a pipe to look good an 18650 will be hard work

I'm interested
Got a Stalin Pipe for the time being. Would be interested in something for MTL that would take a 510 tank. [emoji16]

It’s the question I’m asked the most people want 2 batteries 3 batteries as they vape at a zillion watts with 12 coil builds and they want the battery to last 3 days with huge clouds

I think for a pipe to look good an 18650 will be hard work
I think the only way would be to run the battery from the 510 down into the base of the pipe and have a battery cap on the front or a removable 510 that way you keep the size down and in proportion

We also have 20350 batteries now. In fact, we have many sizes ........ none of which were originally created for vapers, though form factor has meant that we have tended to concentrate on just a few. It's a thought ....... ;)

We also have 20350 batteries now. In fact, we have many sizes ........ none of which were originally created for vapers, though form factor has meant that we have tended to concentrate on just a few. It's a thought ....... ;)
Have you seen Mooch's thoughts on the 20350? It literally isn't worth a penny.

Have you seen Mooch's thoughts on the 20350? It literally isn't worth a penny.
Yep ... I did see that ..... it was just an example of other sizes out there - some will be better than others. :)

I did not rush and buy any! :D

Back
Top Bottom