What's new

e-pipe wonders

That could probably be arranged if there was enough interest ....... :P

Honestly, I just feel we don't need to be limited to an 18350 or an 18650 ....... those were originally used mainly because they fitted a torch/tube mod. With an e-pipe the form is completely different ...... so there's no need. There is, I realise, a lack of information on other sizes for vaping though.

heres a question

if i made an e-pipe would anyone be interested

i mean is it worth me doing a range they would be stabwood my stabwood that is

For me the cost to do this is quite a few pennies

Suggestions Please

If you can do one that takes an 18650 or 26500 I’d be interested. Tonight I used my creavap gandalf with the lestat and it’s excellent but I have already changed the battery, not a problem as I have a few but it’s not something I would be able to take on a night out without having a pocketful of spares

If you can do one that takes an 18650 or 26500 I’d be interested. Tonight I used my creavap gandalf with the lestat and it’s excellent but I have already changed the battery, not a problem as I have a few but it’s not something I would be able to take on a night out without having a pocketful of spares
That's exactly why I ended up using the Smok Guardian 3 ... no matter how fugly it is! :D

The Stalin looks like one of those light things the doc/nurse uses to look in your ears [emoji85]

I know nothing about this one it just came up on a thread on fb

Hmm so you need the chip, and a bit of technical know how to put it all together. That would be fantastic with the aspire 18350.

What’s the tiny atty? Looks like a 22mm 510 as well!!

Back
Top Bottom