What's new

e-pipe wonders

Hmm so you need the chip, and a bit of technical know how to put it all together. That would be fantastic with the aspire 18350.

What’s the tiny atty? Looks like a 22mm 510 as well!!
Not sure how current this is .... and sadly it seems the chip holder/isolator is no longer made. :(

Chip holders have been quite topical the last few days eh? Would you have a chip holder already in an old dna mod if you picked one up to canibalise it?

Chip holders have been quite topical the last few days eh? Would you have a chip holder already in an old dna mod if you picked one up to canibalise it?
Possibly not one that would fit in that tiny space?

I’m going to revive this thread

You have a made pipe what atty do you use it must be a 510 connection and be nice

I don’t want 24mm super tank this is a e-pipe so 22mm may still be too big as well

Suggestions please

I’m going to revive this thread

You have a made pipe what atty do you use it must be a 510 connection and be nice

I don’t want 24mm super tank this is a e-pipe so 22mm may still be too big as well

Suggestions please
nautilus mini or the one from Jac vapour S22 as they have different coils to suit most vapours for the same tank and all low powered [emoji4]

Taifun gs would be a good one. Narrow and long. Or something short and wider like a doggy styled or hastur mini.

Doggy and hastur mini are 22mm, but the lanky taifun is 17mm. I think it would look good on a pipe. Not sure anyone uses them though, they’re quite old. @Crewella maybe?

Back
Top Bottom