What's new

e-pipe wonders

Maybe the 18mm salt rta would be a good one. Not tried it, myself. Kayfun 3 mini?

I loved my Kayfun Lite on most of my Pipes,I also loved Penelope’s etc

Lestat is excellent on the creavap gandalf, would have it on any pipe. Need to look at what else I have this weekend to try, think le magister might be another that will work well, might also try the pindad

I use a KF V3 Mini mostly now, I used to use the older KF Mini or the Taifun GS, or originally the Nautilus Mini. None of my other tanks are bigger than 22mm, and I have used the Berserker Mini, Doggystyleds, etc.

Hello folks.

It's been some time since I last visited here, not been well these last few months, but doing better now. I wanted to ask @Crewella (hello) or anybody who knows anything about the cute Kamry K1000 plus, as mine has developed a fault, I think. The Kamry is my favourite daily user, it's now about 8 months old since I bought it and began using it every day. It still uses a Nautilus mini tank (fitted with the s/s cage) & 1.8 ohm coils. Just lately, it's been burning through coils at a rate of every 2 days or so, which it never used to. I use the same ejuice in it (Vjuice Tuned in Cherry), but the coils just don't seem to last long now? I must admit, I have dropped it a couple of times on a hard floor, so wondering if the chip inside is damaged? If so, how do I check that it is, and is it possible to replace it? It should be noted, that Aspire coils seem to vary in quality and duration, as I have gone through whole packs in the past that were duds, but generally speaking, the good ones would last up to 10-14 days, before needing replacing. Since the Kamry was design to be used with stock tank (which if I recall, uses a .5ohm coil - I never used it), and I know Kamry is only semi regulated, maybe the chip isn't set up to run a plus ohm coil/tank set up? Dunno….but perhaps Crewella can shed some light on this..as I do wish to fix it if poss. I love my little Kamry! :17:

If the chip is knackered, and can't be replaced (I bought it from Petersham's Pipes), maybe somebody could suggest a replacement? Idealy I only need the bowl/battery/chip, as I wish to continue using the naut mini tank. Any help would appreciated, thanks.

Oh..while I think of it, I will be getting around to doing some giveaways soon, as I've found my groove now, and there are some stuff i'm not using, just sitting in a cupboard, mainly ejuice packs that I won't be using, but some unused tanks too. I'll probably do it after the BF week has finished, my 9 month anniversary is coming up in couple of weeks time..still happily vaping! And saving shedloads of money!

Found some fantastic really cheap Vape & Glory juice deals of late, (the company folded earlier this year, so I gather, which is a pity), so now well stocked up on my favourite flavours, with more if I need it...but they are all short-life stock, hence the cheap prices. But that doesn't matter does it? Was wondering what exactly does 'go off' with ejuices? Anybody still vaping juices well after sell by dates passed with no issues?

Anyway..enuff nattering....hello again folks....vape on dudes!
icon_puffy.gif

Last edited:
Hello folks.

It's been some time since I last visited here, not been well these last few months, but doing better now. I wanted to ask @Crewella (hello) or anybody who knows anything about the cute Kamry K1000 plus, as mine has developed a fault, I think. The Kamry is my favourite daily user, it's now about 8 months old since I bought it and began using it every day. It still uses a Nautilus mini tank (fitted with the s/s cage) & 1.8 ohm coils. Just lately, it's been burning through coils at a rate of every 2 days or so, which it never used to. I use the same ejuice in it (Vjuice Tuned in Cherry), but the coils just don't seem to last long now? I must admit, I have dropped it a couple of times on a hard floor, so wondering if the chip inside is damaged? If so, how do I check that it is, and is it possible to replace it? It should be noted, that Aspire coils seem to vary in quality and duration, as I have gone through whole packs in the past that were duds, but generally speaking, the good ones would last up to 10-14 days, before needing replacing. Since the Kamry was design to be used with stock tank (which if I recall, uses a .5ohm coil - I never used it), and I know Kamry is only semi regulated, maybe the chip isn't set up to run a plus ohm coil/tank set up? Dunno….but perhaps Crewella can shed some light on this..as I do wish to fix it if poss. I love my little Kamry! :17:

If the chip is knackered, and can't be replaced (I bought it from Petersham's Pipes), maybe somebody could suggest a replacement? Idealy I only need the bowl/battery/chip, as I wish to continue using the naut mini tank. Any help would appreciated, thanks.

Oh..while I think of it, I will be getting around to doing some giveaways soon, as I've found my groove now, and there are some stuff i'm not using, just sitting in a cupboard, mainly ejuice packs that I won't be using, but some unused tanks too. I'll probably do it after the BF week has finished, my 9 month anniversary is coming up in couple of weeks time..still happily vaping! And saving shedloads of money!

Found some fantastic really cheap Vape & Glory juice deals of late, (the company folded earlier this year, so I gather, which is a pity), so now well stocked up on my favourite flavours, with more if I need it...but they are all short-life stock, hence the cheap prices. But that doesn't matter does it? Was wondering what exactly does 'go off' with ejuices? Anybody still vaping juices well after sell by dates passed with no issues?

Anyway..enuff nattering....hello again folks....vape on dudes! :thumbup:

Wondered what happened to you Dunk. Thought you had just left. Sorry to hear of your illness. Hopefully you will continue to improve. Sorry, can't help with the e-pipe but good to have you back.

Wondered what happened to you Dunk. Thought you had just left. Sorry to hear of your illness. Hopefully you will continue to improve. Sorry, can't help with the e-pipe but good to have you back.

Hi Rew, yeh a case of sod's law it would seem....having been fine until I finally quit the stinkies...then me body decided to throw me several wobblies! So far I've had 3 strokes, a blood clot removed from me left lung, been put on blood thinners..and then there were other non medical calamities to deal with this year. Quite frankly, i'm amazed i'm still here in the land of the living! I'm through the worst of it now...docs think i'll recover in time..but it's a long haul jobbie. I think....I may have just quit the fags in the nick of time..as the docs think the smoking was partly to blame for my poor health of late.....funny how these things come about, isn't it! Oh..and to put a cherry on it....I've got a sodding cold too! But I have got my eyes fixed anyway! And me bank balance is looking much healthy these days..so...yeah..a mixed year for me!

How things with you Rew?

I just looked at Petersham Pipes, they have spare bowls for 17 squids

Do ya know....it just occurred to me a few moments ago to check to see if Paetersham did replacement parts, so have spotted that. I'm gonna try using a 1.8 ohm coil in my Nautilus 2 tank, just to check first that I haven't just bought another pack of crap coils...which I must admit...the QC on them is widely varying at best. I get my Aspire BVC 1.8 coils packs from Ebay for around £7 a pack of 5, so i'm wondering if i'm being conned with fakes? I use the same vendor, and his feedback is very good, so I don't think that's the case.

Hi Rew, yeh a case of sod's law it would seem....having been fine until I finally quit the stinkies...then me body decided to throw me several wobblies! So far I've had 3 strokes, a blood clot removed from me left lung, been put on blood thinners..and then there were other non medical calamities to deal with this year. Quite frankly, i'm amazed i'm still here in the land of the living! I'm through the worst of it now...docs think i'll recover in time..but it's a long haul jobbie. I think....I may have just quit the fags in the nick of time..as the docs think the smoking was partly to blame for my poor health of late.....funny how these things come about, isn't it! Oh..and to put a cherry on it....I've got a sodding cold too! But I have got my eyes fixed anyway! And me bank balance is looking much healthy these days..so...yeah..a mixed year for me!

How things with you Rew?

Am fine. Had a brief wobble for 2 weeks with panic attacks. Turns out too much caffeine was setting them off. All good now

Back
Top Bottom