What's new

ECE harrogate 28th June 2015 REVIEW

Just to clarify, we were listed as exhibitors and we were going to have a stand there. I think it might be the same for the one at the NEC as well. We gave the organisers the sub forums on here and news coverage and some other bits and bobs, just helping each other out really. When me and @OccuktScientist went to Vape Jam we had more fun wandering around and talking to the vendors and the thoughts of sitting in a booth all day didn't seem so appealing. Not to mention that the actual decor for the stand was set to cost us a good whack as well, I think £750 was mentioned... So with that in mind we told the organisers not to worry about it and to sell the space they had reserved for us if they could. Being there as exhibitors was a nice idea but more than we could commit to, financially and in terms of the time needed and we didn't fancy being stuck in a stand all day. So just a fail on our part really.

We are going to be looking at merchandise in the very near future. We had a couple of tshirts for Vape Jam and I bought one each for @VapeMaster and @dw1986 to thank them for the reviews and stuff they have done so far and as they are writing more for us. @MrTeaTime got one as we were chatting on PM and he said he was looking forward to Harrogate and said was his birthday around that time so chucked him one in the post as well just because I am sometimes nice like that :D

Next week we will be offering one lucky reader the chance to get the POTV logo tattooed on their face. Please form an orderly queue.

T shirts might be ready in time for the NEC, not too sure at the minute. Me and OccultScientist will be the only two with the gold lamé ones though. And the matching hot pants.
Thanks for the clarification there. This thread was getting a little heated but I think we've got it sorted now.

As for the Gold lamé T-shirt and Hot pants...

Bleach1.jpg

Feel I should just say that I was intending to try and get up to Harrogate but it's a 7 hour drive with perfect roads from here (Cornwall) so would probably be more like 10 having to go past Glastonbury last weekend :D

As junglist mentioned we were loud and proud at Vape Jam and looking forward to the NEC in a couple of weeks and Vapefest too!

Hopefully we can make it up to you all by getting t-shirts on sale very soon and by having our rocking 10 metre by 12 metre tent ready for Vapefest ;)

Feel I should just say that I was intending to try and get up to Harrogate but it's a 7 hour drive with perfect roads from here (Cornwall) so would probably be more like 10 having to go past Glastonbury last weekend :D

As @junglist mentioned we were loud and proud at Vape Jam and looking forward to the NEC in a couple of weeks and Vapefest too!

Hopefully we can make it up to you all by getting t-shirts on sale very soon and by having our rocking 10 metre by 12 metre tent ready for Vapefest ;)

Yay, I've got that vapefest feeling...

Excited.gif

Last edited:
This is why I got confused as to some person wearing a POTV T-Shirt there. As I saw POTV on the exhibitor list and one person there wearing a POTV T-Shirt I presumed he was representing this site.

Obviously things aren't quite what they seem.

OK, Just noticed the new VapeFest 2015 site, obviously registered straight away. Does anyone know what I need to do for tickets? I'm not camping however friends of mine are, what do they have to do in regards to registering for that.

As the crew from Planet of the Vapes have said this is dogs b@@@@cks I need to make sure everything is right.

OK, Just noticed the new VapeFest 2015 site, obviously registered straight away. Does anyone know what I need to do for tickets? I'm not camping however friends of mine are, what do they have to do in regards to registering for that.

As the crew from Planet of the Vapes have said this is dogs b@@@@cks I need to make sure everything is right.
You just need to turn up. Vapefest is a free event so just get there in the morning, join the queue and have a freaking awesome day :D

Back
Top Bottom