What's new

Ecigarette direct

Tone77

Postman
Heads up for the above company,who sent me 2 packs of replacement coils after i emailed them about some faulty ones i bought off them.After a few questions from them they then sent the replacement coils out by RM 24 tracked No fuss and quick delivery deserves a mention.

+1 Have used them quite a bit and found them to be very good. Excellent Customer Services, fair pricing and quick delivery.

Same here, iv used them a few times recently. They sorted a replacement aspire zelos in a matter of days. Gosmokefree took over a month to sort something similar.

Was going to start a new thread but spotted this one instead.

I ordered something from them yesterday at 12.04 pm which arrived today at 14.38. I don't think you can get much better than that.

I'm pretty sure they are the same Company I bought something from a few years back and having a lovely conversation over the phone with a lady who I think ran the business who kindly gave me a tank as a freebie. Their staff always seem really helpful and friendly and they seem like a lovely, well run, family business so definitely I would add my recommendation of them as an excellent vendor.

Was going to start a new thread but spotted this one instead.

I ordered something from them yesterday at 12.04 pm which arrived today at 14.38. I don't think you can get much better than that.

I'm pretty sure they are the same Company I bought something from a few years back and having a lovely conversation over the phone with a lady who I think ran the business who kindly gave me a tank as a freebie. Their staff always seem really helpful and friendly and they seem like a lovely, well run, family business so definitely I would add my recommendation of them as an excellent vendor.
Proper old school brick and mortar company (I mean from the start of vaping). Used to be called smokers Angel once upon a time.
Helped me and Mrs kid when we started vaping circa 2014. Really passionate about getting the right kit and liquid for you. The owner used to be super picky about stocking tanks that wouldn't leak or mods that wouldn't last (they must have lost a fortune through refusing to stock certain gear) Your right they genuinely do care.
Can't recommend them enough.

Could'nt agree more. bought loads of kit and coils from them over the years with only one issue and they phoned within 30 mins to say typo on site and colour wasnt available and would i change or get full refund. top notch team.

PS
Great to see you back @eyeball kid hope your all well and weve missed you.

Could'nt agree more. bought loads of kit and coils from them over the years with only one issue and they phoned within 30 mins to say typo on site and colour wasnt available and would i change or get full refund. top notch team.

PS
Great to see you back @eyeball kid hope your all well and weve missed you.
Hey bud.
Thanks man all good. Hope all is well with you. I was happy to see your logo still flying the flag when I popped in the other week.

Hey bud.
Thanks man all good. Hope all is well with you. I was happy to see your logo still flying the flag when I popped in the other week.
still alive and kicking, just. still in rudy lockdown working from home while the rest of the world has gone back to normal. now waiting for the call for my 9th covid jab :D which only lasts 3 weeks then is washed away by my drug infusion.
apart from that all good fella.

Back
Top Bottom