What's new

Electric Kettle Vaping

I forgot to mention I vape it at around 50 Watts - that is probably why I find it pretty restrictive.

One thing I have to check frequently is any slight weeping/leak can block up some of the holes on the airflow ring, and it's a gradual thing - a few clog up and over time the rest join in lol. Each time I rewick I make a point of checking the outer honeycomb and jabbing any blocked ones with a pin. It's a rare occasion when a couple aren't blocked.

I've actually got a mini leaf blower that I use indoors to keep my PC clean and also when I'm cleaning out my tanks. Along with an ultra sonic cleaner it really helps to keep all the holes as well as the internal airways of my tanks cleaned out as well as I can get them.

I've actually got a mini leaf blower that I use indoors to keep my PC clean and also when I'm cleaning out my tanks. Along with an ultra sonic cleaner it really helps to keep all the holes as well as the internal airways of my tanks cleaned out as well as I can get them.
I`ll avoid any obvious jokes and just say that a rinse under running water is usually fine with the max.

I`ll avoid any obvious jokes and just say that a rinse under running water is usually fine with the max.

It does sound slightly daft and OTT I know. When it came to cleaning my PC, compressed air cans weren't cutting it and were too expensive and that's the main reason I bought the leaf blower. As the Blotto has an internal airway in the build deck it just seemed obvious that giving it a good blow out after removing it from the ultra sonic was the best way to make sure I could get rid of any crap so it couldn't build up where I couldn't reach it any other way.

It does sound slightly daft and OTT I know. When it came to cleaning my PC, compressed air cans weren't cutting it and were too expensive and that's the main reason I bought the leaf blower. As the Blotto has an internal airway in the build deck it just seemed obvious that giving it a good blow out after removing it from the ultra sonic was the best way to make sure I could get rid of any crap so it couldn't build up where I couldn't reach it any other way.
I feel like I`m being led through innuendo city so, I agree a good blow out is a good way to remove any build up after taking it out of the ultrasonic.

I have only used spaced coils since i recently started using TC, not a big fan of coils for DTL, i much prefer Mesh and now using SS Mesh in TC which is a lot better than wattage mode with it.

Had a bit of a chuckle as spaced coils are really old school :D Use ss round wire and always spaced, but occasionally I use a spaced Clapton; always with tc.

Temp control doesn’t always work well with very complex coils, and generally not under about 0.3ohms. But spaced coils are great regardless, though they can be too large for the build deck ;)

Give flatwire a go if you're gonna use TC. :)
Would love to try some flat wire, but I normally use 28-30 gauge ss wire, and the thinnest flat wire I can find is 24 gauge :17:

A bit of a moron, I recently bought some ribbon wire, thinking it was flat wire, cause it was on sale. Thankfully, @John R talked me out of using it :18:

Back
Top Bottom